Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Coliseum: Open!
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 77 78
I can't wait to add mega swampert to my water team!
I can't wait to add mega swampert to my water team!
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
OH GOSH ALL THESE NEW MEGAS IM SO EXCITED.
also is anyone online that wants to battle? I'm finally done with school heh
OH GOSH ALL THESE NEW MEGAS IM SO EXCITED.
also is anyone online that wants to battle? I'm finally done with school heh
ZVpCPil.png
I know! It's very exciting! Though I'm mildly disappointed with Swampert's but it's not terrible.
I know! It's very exciting! Though I'm mildly disappointed with Swampert's but it's not terrible.
UqN4jFQ.png
whispers i disappeared, sorry- no one tagged me so i didn't know if anyone had come along to challenge me or what

but yes Mega Sceptile looks awesome, and coincedentally I was doing a Mono-run of Pokemon Emerald (Go through the whole game with one pokemon) with Treecko. Named the little guy Mifune cause i enjoy Soul Eater and me and a friend thought that if everyone was a pokemon that Mifune would be a Sceptile.
whispers i disappeared, sorry- no one tagged me so i didn't know if anyone had come along to challenge me or what

but yes Mega Sceptile looks awesome, and coincedentally I was doing a Mono-run of Pokemon Emerald (Go through the whole game with one pokemon) with Treecko. Named the little guy Mifune cause i enjoy Soul Eater and me and a friend thought that if everyone was a pokemon that Mifune would be a Sceptile.
@Tsukistar

No worries!

In order, my favorite Mega Forms for next generation (that we know about) are Sceptile, Groudon, Kyogre, Diance, Blazekin, and Swampert.
@Tsukistar

No worries!

In order, my favorite Mega Forms for next generation (that we know about) are Sceptile, Groudon, Kyogre, Diance, Blazekin, and Swampert.
UqN4jFQ.png
I'm loving Mega Sceptile. First Grass dragon. I know I'll be adding that lovely thing to my team.
I'm loving Mega Sceptile. First Grass dragon. I know I'll be adding that lovely thing to my team.
JVuD44t.png
@MoeFox I would be very interested in doing this! is there any time i can propose a challenge to teh first gym?
@MoeFox I would be very interested in doing this! is there any time i can propose a challenge to teh first gym?
dR1OCbi.png
@Teepo

ANy time you want really, as life keeps individuals busy at different times. Just ping anyone you'd like to challenge and they'll get back to you as soon as possible! Just remember the champion is to be battled last.

If you're available now, I'd be happy to accept your challenge.
@Teepo

ANy time you want really, as life keeps individuals busy at different times. Just ping anyone you'd like to challenge and they'll get back to you as soon as possible! Just remember the champion is to be battled last.

If you're available now, I'd be happy to accept your challenge.
UqN4jFQ.png
If anyone wants to earn the water patch im ready to battle now.
If anyone wants to earn the water patch im ready to battle now.
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@MoeFox i'm totally available. eue. Friend Code: 0189 9783 7915 IGN: Joan
@MoeFox i'm totally available. eue. Friend Code: 0189 9783 7915 IGN: Joan
dR1OCbi.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 77 78