Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Rooster Teeth
@LovelessAmpora
It's always been made fun of that Ryan's a bit crazy sometimes with his imprisonment of animals, and being the famous mad king. At the AH panel, they even said that he comes off creepier than he seems.
@LovelessAmpora
It's always been made fun of that Ryan's a bit crazy sometimes with his imprisonment of animals, and being the famous mad king. At the AH panel, they even said that he comes off creepier than he seems.
24y92mg.png12336959.png
@SpazzyJenny:

Haha, that's how Ryan is. I personally think Ryan's really cool and awesome, but I'm more of the crazy person in my group of friends, so there's something that helps me connect with Ryan. I can see how Ryan can come off a creepy, though I really don't see him like that.
@SpazzyJenny:

Haha, that's how Ryan is. I personally think Ryan's really cool and awesome, but I'm more of the crazy person in my group of friends, so there's something that helps me connect with Ryan. I can see how Ryan can come off a creepy, though I really don't see him like that.
tumblr_owpty688oE1rxpq74o2_400.gif Ross/Vagabond
19yrs
They/him
1+ fr time
I love gavin, he's such a big dork. Achievement hunter let's plays are my favorite. Add me to the ping list please! @SpazzyJenny
I love gavin, he's such a big dork. Achievement hunter let's plays are my favorite. Add me to the ping list please! @SpazzyJenny
Gpasq5f.png
Well, I have known of rooster teeth for a pretty long time but only for most with RvB (total Caboose support) after finding Monty Oum in the beginning of his Dead Fantasy and his Halo vid and the magic of youtube. But until recently didn't watch anything else. Although my lovely friend that moved in iwth me has opened my eyes to many things beyond the primary hues of RvB and has had me watching Let's Play and AH on top of me anxiously waiting more of RWBY. (Can't get enough of Nora... Yay supporting characters!)
Well, I have known of rooster teeth for a pretty long time but only for most with RvB (total Caboose support) after finding Monty Oum in the beginning of his Dead Fantasy and his Halo vid and the magic of youtube. But until recently didn't watch anything else. Although my lovely friend that moved in iwth me has opened my eyes to many things beyond the primary hues of RvB and has had me watching Let's Play and AH on top of me anxiously waiting more of RWBY. (Can't get enough of Nora... Yay supporting characters!)
WWoZukB.gif
@SpazzyJenny

Oh god. You don't know how long I've RoosterTeeth all these years. The main thing I love about RT was RvB( thats how I found on them).If I had a favourite guy from Rooster Teeth it's probably Jack.
@SpazzyJenny

Oh god. You don't know how long I've RoosterTeeth all these years. The main thing I love about RT was RvB( thats how I found on them).If I had a favourite guy from Rooster Teeth it's probably Jack.
Gooby plz
@spazzyjenny

yOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm obsessed with Red vs Blue (if you can tell by the name) and I've been watching RWBY since the very start (I also watch some lets plays but I'm not caught up really)
@spazzyjenny

yOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm obsessed with Red vs Blue (if you can tell by the name) and I've been watching RWBY since the very start (I also watch some lets plays but I'm not caught up really)
I started with RvB a few years ago and now I am obsessed over RWBY~
I started with RvB a few years ago and now I am obsessed over RWBY~
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
Oh man I'm a huge Rooster teeth fan! Mostly for RWBY And the Achievement Hunter Crew. My favorites from the AH crew are Ray, Michael and Ryan.
Oh man I'm a huge Rooster teeth fan! Mostly for RWBY And the Achievement Hunter Crew. My favorites from the AH crew are Ray, Michael and Ryan.
WOOT!!
I'm more of an Achievement Hunter, I've been wanting to get into more of Roosterteeth's stuff but I jsut haven't had he time :( I haven't even caught up with all the lets plays.
Ray is probably my favourite of the AH group, though they are all fantastic!
WOOT!!
I'm more of an Achievement Hunter, I've been wanting to get into more of Roosterteeth's stuff but I jsut haven't had he time :( I haven't even caught up with all the lets plays.
Ray is probably my favourite of the AH group, though they are all fantastic!
Oh, man, I love Roosterteeth/AH.

I got started via Red Vs. Blue, but now I watch RWBY, the Let's Plays, Rage Quit (which is beyond hilarious), Immersion, and various other series as well.

My favorite would either have to be Gavin or Michael. I love Team Nice Dynamite.
Oh, man, I love Roosterteeth/AH.

I got started via Red Vs. Blue, but now I watch RWBY, the Let's Plays, Rage Quit (which is beyond hilarious), Immersion, and various other series as well.

My favorite would either have to be Gavin or Michael. I love Team Nice Dynamite.
viWY5Ku.jpg