Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | thoughts on fathoms?
Thought they were boring from the event sprites but I actually really like them! Fun poses. The wings are exciting. Could land among my faves if I give them some time.
Thought they were boring from the event sprites but I actually really like them! Fun poses. The wings are exciting. Could land among my faves if I give them some time.
eR87p2G.png OSKj9wg.png bsky
twitter
tumblr
he\they
I love the hatchlings a lot but I'm kinda indifferent about the adults. I think when I see more of them and play with the Scrying Workshop I might fall in love with them.
I love the hatchlings a lot but I'm kinda indifferent about the adults. I think when I see more of them and play with the Scrying Workshop I might fall in love with them.
she/her / +10 fr time
Gen 1 collector
I LOVE FATHOMS, I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED THEM

brb breed changing my whole lair
I LOVE FATHOMS, I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED THEM

brb breed changing my whole lair
Check out my skin shop!
vaSbIrM.png
Originally I didn't expect to like them much and from the event art I was worried that it's just gonna be 'pearlcatcher but aquatic and with no pearl'. The female and hatchling poses are great! The male one reminds me of the undertides a bit and.. kinda takes away the uniqueness from the mpose, I think.. is it just me or.. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=16&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=109&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=76ce6cbe4618a1a6d8bc01aad21afc62eb23cd54&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=21&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=109&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=2b43938c68b87f6691daa720509e73892c842327&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I'm happy with how their webbed paws work with apparel! Thought it would look weird or janky but im positively surprised. I do understand people who wanted something more wacky, unique looking though. Sometimes regular dragons can just get a bit.. boring. At least hey, we can dress those guys! While they're not my favourite breed, I do see myself using them for something in the future.
Originally I didn't expect to like them much and from the event art I was worried that it's just gonna be 'pearlcatcher but aquatic and with no pearl'. The female and hatchling poses are great! The male one reminds me of the undertides a bit and.. kinda takes away the uniqueness from the mpose, I think.. is it just me or..
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=16&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=109&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=76ce6cbe4618a1a6d8bc01aad21afc62eb23cd54&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=21&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=109&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=2b43938c68b87f6691daa720509e73892c842327&dummyext=prev.png
I'm happy with how their webbed paws work with apparel! Thought it would look weird or janky but im positively surprised.
I do understand people who wanted something more wacky, unique looking though. Sometimes regular dragons can just get a bit.. boring. At least hey, we can dress those guys! While they're not my favourite breed, I do see myself using them for something in the future.
1vAtYxM.png
eq6zQ9M.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
I love them, I wasn't sure about them at first but after a few scries I was sold.
I love them, I wasn't sure about them at first but after a few scries I was sold.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o2_100.png t0QOcry.png
I like them, but I wish they were a bit fatter. I get they're more reptilian than mammalian (most of the dragons are) but I kind of wish they'd had more whale like aspects? I suppose it is another modern breed so there's that but I'm not totally pleased with them. The hatchling is cute but the adult poses make them look so gaunt,,,
I like them, but I wish they were a bit fatter. I get they're more reptilian than mammalian (most of the dragons are) but I kind of wish they'd had more whale like aspects? I suppose it is another modern breed so there's that but I'm not totally pleased with them. The hatchling is cute but the adult poses make them look so gaunt,,,
They’re fine, they can add more variety to my lair (I don’t really have ancients) but I’m not a big fan of the male pose, there’s a giant gap and it bothers me. Also some of the outfits I previewed on the female pose look super cluttered but that’s alright, I like cluttered dragons!
They’re fine, they can add more variety to my lair (I don’t really have ancients) but I’m not a big fan of the male pose, there’s a giant gap and it bothers me. Also some of the outfits I previewed on the female pose look super cluttered but that’s alright, I like cluttered dragons!
CF3tmTg.png
I love F pose and H pose especially!!
I love F pose and H pose especially!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx
240208-100px.png
I love the Fathoms, I think they're far more suited to their watery origins than Guardians. I love Guardians, my first progen is a Guardian, but they always seemed a bit... not very streamlined! [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] My Undertides refuse to countenance that Fathoms are better at diving, though. There will be COMPETITIONS, oh my yes! I really like the new scene too, but it doesn't go well with Fathoms at all - makes it look like they're floating over the little islet rather than swimming :/ I got really nice colours on my two, except for the female's tert, which shall be hidden with Tert-B-Gon! Otherwise known as Spines. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=11&breed=16&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=29&tertgene=38&winggene=24&wings=163&auth=ec86dfc9b6bbd1a18261ca1bae1b46e197c2a190&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=82&breed=16&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=35&tertgene=8&winggene=82&wings=68&auth=89211464b464d190b05ae7fa4a59062f71babfe9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] but leaning hard into lionfish/striation too, so many choices!! (scries in their bios)
I love the Fathoms, I think they're far more suited to their watery origins than Guardians. I love Guardians, my first progen is a Guardian, but they always seemed a bit... not very streamlined!

My Undertides refuse to countenance that Fathoms are better at diving, though. There will be COMPETITIONS, oh my yes!

I really like the new scene too, but it doesn't go well with Fathoms at all - makes it look like they're floating over the little islet rather than swimming :/

I got really nice colours on my two, except for the female's tert, which shall be hidden with Tert-B-Gon! Otherwise known as Spines.

dragon?age=1&body=22&bodygene=11&breed=16&element=3&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=29&tertgene=38&winggene=24&wings=163&auth=ec86dfc9b6bbd1a18261ca1bae1b46e197c2a190&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=82&breed=16&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=35&tertgene=8&winggene=82&wings=68&auth=89211464b464d190b05ae7fa4a59062f71babfe9&dummyext=prev.png

but leaning hard into lionfish/striation too, so many choices!! (scries in their bios)
wind push hubmcf-lantern-tasselleft.pngmcf-lantern-wind.pngmcf-lantern-ice.pngmcf-lantern-tasselright.pngDYbGWcn.pngice push hub
Cute [emoji=fathom tongue size=1] [emoji=star size=1]
Cute
Txpp5CH.pngFR time + 0