Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most Expensive dragon ever sold?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G1 imps, non-roundsey triples, special IDs, low digit dragons (especially imps) always seem to sell the most on this site and it is always shocking seeing the amounts they go for :'D

personally I don't think I've spent more than 4kg on a dragon on its own but I have certainly spent a lot of money on genes/apparel/accents/etc. for certain dragons that probably add up to well over that amount
G1 imps, non-roundsey triples, special IDs, low digit dragons (especially imps) always seem to sell the most on this site and it is always shocking seeing the amounts they go for :'D

personally I don't think I've spent more than 4kg on a dragon on its own but I have certainly spent a lot of money on genes/apparel/accents/etc. for certain dragons that probably add up to well over that amount
ampharos.gif 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents | art
Low digits definitely can get pricey! I spent 14kg on my only 5 digit, and I'm about 95% sure the prices have gone waaaaay up since. Add other factors to the mix with a 3- or 4- digit - G1, unbred or lightly bred, imp, certain flights like Earth, 2L - and they can go for a lot.
Low digits definitely can get pricey! I spent 14kg on my only 5 digit, and I'm about 95% sure the prices have gone waaaaay up since. Add other factors to the mix with a 3- or 4- digit - G1, unbred or lightly bred, imp, certain flights like Earth, 2L - and they can go for a lot.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
EEK, watching everyone recall their prices makes my 66g small in comparison.... i was supposed to save for a Coatl breed change, but they were a primal and an xyx, so totally worth it
EEK, watching everyone recall their prices makes my 66g small in comparison.... i was supposed to save for a Coatl breed change, but they were a primal and an xyx, so totally worth it
I cooka da pizza!
He/She
Xk4COBJ.png
I spent about 2kg on one of my 6-digits, but I've sold a dragon for a lot more than that (8.7kg, I believe) but I know BOTH of those numbers pales in comparison to some G1 hunters/collectors of other rare derg types!

Personally, I'd be willing to spend way more, but...actually HAVING more on-hand to get a two-letter or a 5-digit... not possible, not with this many UMAs making it through to my notifs!
I spent about 2kg on one of my 6-digits, but I've sold a dragon for a lot more than that (8.7kg, I believe) but I know BOTH of those numbers pales in comparison to some G1 hunters/collectors of other rare derg types!

Personally, I'd be willing to spend way more, but...actually HAVING more on-hand to get a two-letter or a 5-digit... not possible, not with this many UMAs making it through to my notifs!
guinevere-by-reineke-Copy.png s-t-gq.png
ace.png
demiro.png
7fFdbks.png
xjB7OSe.png
i know this thread was initially for the most expensive dragon ever, and 1.2milg is truly a wild amount of dragon cash, but i've really enjoyed reading peoples personal experiences :o

personally, my most expensive purchase was 2.5kg for a matchy xyz, but in mixed currency. i'm simply a sucker for gold tones..

my largest sell was for about 650g, i think, for a fully gened lvl 25 g1 w/ elim. i hatched a pumpkin-dirt xxy several notns ago, and was tempted to see how much she'd go for, but ultimately didn't want the temptation to sell :p i get way too attached to my good hatches lol
i know this thread was initially for the most expensive dragon ever, and 1.2milg is truly a wild amount of dragon cash, but i've really enjoyed reading peoples personal experiences :o

personally, my most expensive purchase was 2.5kg for a matchy xyz, but in mixed currency. i'm simply a sucker for gold tones..

my largest sell was for about 650g, i think, for a fully gened lvl 25 g1 w/ elim. i hatched a pumpkin-dirt xxy several notns ago, and was tempted to see how much she'd go for, but ultimately didn't want the temptation to sell :p i get way too attached to my good hatches lol
z3ouQq5.gif i don't subscribe to threads - please ping me if you want me to see!
vass | they/them | 23
Just sold my Obsidian/White/Obsidian for 100kg *eyes*
Just sold my Obsidian/White/Obsidian for 100kg *eyes*
4-B914-C97-9-A3-C-4320-A974-68-DF5-EF7-B715.png
it's a tie between these guys who were 2.5kg each, because they're six digits! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/770936][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/7710/770936.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/869489][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/8695/869489.png[/img][/url] other than a six digit, I think my max was maybe 500g for a good g1?
it's a tie between these guys who were 2.5kg each, because they're six digits!

770936.png 869489.png

other than a six digit, I think my max was maybe 500g for a good g1?

~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I believe I spent 20-25kg on a dragon once? A very matchy G1 XYY, but also an actual dream dragon. Worth!
I believe I spent 20-25kg on a dragon once? A very matchy G1 XYY, but also an actual dream dragon. Worth!
3UUXp8G.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89965062][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/899651/89965062_350.png[/img][/url] this guy... they eated so many gems. coatl scroll iridescent shimmer glimmer baby scroll so... 6100 gems plus 250000 treasure. they eated it all.
89965062_350.png

this guy... they eated so many gems.

coatl scroll
iridescent
shimmer
glimmer
baby scroll

so...

6100 gems plus 250000 treasure. they eated it all.
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
I think the most I've ever spent on a dragon purchase (That is, just adding the dragon to my clan - not counting customization costs) was 5,000g. It was a huge outlier as I generally cannot justify spending that much on a dragon, but that individual in particular was one I could not pass up.
I think the most I've ever spent on a dragon purchase (That is, just adding the dragon to my clan - not counting customization costs) was 5,000g. It was a huge outlier as I generally cannot justify spending that much on a dragon, but that individual in particular was one I could not pass up.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7