Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | April fools 2024 fake achievements
these are great, thank you
these are great, thank you
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
Oh I love this, thank you!!
Oh I love this, thank you!!
J2vNoME.gif > FR time +4
> Artfol
> Avatar dragon
> PING ME. I love getting silly notifs
> This will be prettier someday
yoinks
yoinks
God I love these thank you
God I love these thank you
These are great! Thank you. :D
These are great! Thank you. :D
Had to use one of these. The icons this year were hilarious!
Had to use one of these. The icons this year were hilarious!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
These are wonderful, thank you so much!! [emoji=wind rune size=1]
These are wonderful, thank you so much!!
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
LWTq9T9.png
@AURORAFIER
TWINLING!!!!!
@AURORAFIER
TWINLING!!!!!
Shadowmancer/Wishlist1q7diA4.jpegSoZXwdQ.png
Haha these are great, thanks! I'm going to assuage my inner grammar nasty by reading that as 'meme'ber, a deliberate joke because of course this is now a meme! Would have been extra funny if the only correct one had been Shadow and this was their little trick on everyone else XD

ETA While copying the codes I noticed that you're missing the / tag for the end of the spicy code, easily fixed but not everyone will realise! Not that it seems to make a difference...
Haha these are great, thanks! I'm going to assuage my inner grammar nasty by reading that as 'meme'ber, a deliberate joke because of course this is now a meme! Would have been extra funny if the only correct one had been Shadow and this was their little trick on everyone else XD

ETA While copying the codes I noticed that you're missing the / tag for the end of the spicy code, easily fixed but not everyone will realise! Not that it seems to make a difference...
RfKIDIZ.png
so cool, thank you for making these!
so cool, thank you for making these!
A1ondHN.png LwqWHRS.pngJLfxO0N.pngPuVYkR5.png5Pvzltj.pngyjMH2e7.pngupJLoFN.pngdvMS65X.png25JQOyr.pngRFvdPMt.pngsP61dTC.png 7GFlGJN.png