Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | not-so-important question: the sequel
[quote name="Cindertail" date="2024-01-28 17:54:26" ] Arcane here, idk about my fellows but I taste-test potions an' brews. Like all of them. (I am well acquainted with the flavour pink.) I also licked Spacedad once. [/quote] @Cindertail Ooooh, what did Spacedad taste like? I'm in Arcane and my dragons tend to just. Not eat. They forget to, they're very busy focusing on science and magic!
Cindertail wrote on 2024-01-28 17:54:26:
Arcane here, idk about my fellows but I taste-test potions an' brews.
Like all of them.

(I am well acquainted with the flavour pink.)

I also licked Spacedad once.

@Cindertail Ooooh, what did Spacedad taste like?

I'm in Arcane and my dragons tend to just. Not eat. They forget to, they're very busy focusing on science and magic!
@fromidaj
Y'know how bright pink cotton candy doesn't actually taste pink, it just tastes sweet? He tasted like it looks like it should taste: incredibly pink, with the added side bonus of Arcane magic(go lick some crystals, you'll understand).

I was very jittery afterwards . . . .
@fromidaj
Y'know how bright pink cotton candy doesn't actually taste pink, it just tastes sweet? He tasted like it looks like it should taste: incredibly pink, with the added side bonus of Arcane magic(go lick some crystals, you'll understand).

I was very jittery afterwards . . . .
3bEOp4c.png ebvHLqD.png Lseu1vC.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
windie moving to plague here. i uhhhh put bamboo in NORMAL soup [emoji=firework size=1] i will fit in just nicely hopefully
windie moving to plague here. i uhhhh put bamboo in NORMAL soup i will fit in just nicely hopefully
Name: Monty
he/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Untitled11-20240920115203.png
525g
Accent: rest in peace or pieces
Skin: Fishin Fiddles
LF this skin
wind flight lives on party food and funfair food.
wind flight lives on party food and funfair food.
i think it can digging in the ground for tubers/ref
i think it can digging in the ground for tubers/ref
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
the fire flight eats the sweat and blood of worker dragons, obviously
the fire flight eats the sweat and blood of worker dragons, obviously

6Dq3jOp.png
cdqdRxL.png
WKtl2lb.png
YMPbu9R.png
haxorus.gif
Can neither confirm nor deny that I have eaten batteries (nor the consumption habits of my fellow sparks) but I can confirm that I have at least licked one. My tongue got zapped. It hurt.
Can neither confirm nor deny that I have eaten batteries (nor the consumption habits of my fellow sparks) but I can confirm that I have at least licked one. My tongue got zapped. It hurt.
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
Don't judge our soup by it's appearance, I promise it's quite delicious!
Don't judge our soup by it's appearance, I promise it's quite delicious!
20240124-2118111.gif
Glitter is completely correct! We also make sugar stained glass candies for visitors.
Glitter is completely correct! We also make sugar stained glass candies for visitors.
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.pnglIvZUb1.png
fish are both friends and snacks :) there's also seaweed you can munch on. dont forget to salt your food of course
fish are both friends and snacks :) there's also seaweed you can munch on. dont forget to salt your food of course
///////////////////////////////
HAZIRAN
june, she/they, fr+10
///HZJiQ0Y.png//