Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NOTN is 17 days away
Once this prismatic token stops brewing I'll be brewing up some ingrediance!
Once this prismatic token stops brewing I'll be brewing up some ingrediance!
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
@Dragonation Woah, 342?? What do you do to get so many? Do you buy the chests as well or just live and breathe coli?
@Dragonation Woah, 342?? What do you do to get so many? Do you buy the chests as well or just live and breathe coli?
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop

0PhYgPv.png
I am brewing as we speak [emoji=red vial size=1] I realized a bit late though, so i don't have 50 of each red like i wanted. About 30 will do. Will brew chests and the rest will be sold why are people brewing beakers? are they used for the apparel?
I am brewing as we speak

I realized a bit late though, so i don't have 50 of each red like i wanted. About 30 will do. Will brew chests and the rest will be sold

why are people brewing beakers? are they used for the apparel?
underskrift-geo.png
@BlurryReality I never buy chests! I definitely live in the coliseum for the event, but I also do all the things you mentioned in your first post. I have almost every familiar in the game, so bonding with them every day gets me a good amount of chests. And then I was also the insane person setting a timer to keep track of when Swipp would refresh to trade my components for chests. I would even wake up to check on my phone in the middle of the night. Am I insane, maybe XD I am really curious how that mechanic may change this year with the grand exchange.
@BlurryReality I never buy chests! I definitely live in the coliseum for the event, but I also do all the things you mentioned in your first post. I have almost every familiar in the game, so bonding with them every day gets me a good amount of chests. And then I was also the insane person setting a timer to keep track of when Swipp would refresh to trade my components for chests. I would even wake up to check on my phone in the middle of the night. Am I insane, maybe XD I am really curious how that mechanic may change this year with the grand exchange.

@Dragonation Ohh yeah I get you. I also check my phone... I'd brew the 2 strange chests overnight so it goes longer. I just don't have many Swipp components because throughout the year I hoardsell a lot. I also have... 300 less familiars so that makes sense.

We had the Grand Exchange system last year too though. It allowed you to trade your materials in for chests more actively. And swap other stuff for event items, if I recall correctly.
@Dragonation Ohh yeah I get you. I also check my phone... I'd brew the 2 strange chests overnight so it goes longer. I just don't have many Swipp components because throughout the year I hoardsell a lot. I also have... 300 less familiars so that makes sense.

We had the Grand Exchange system last year too though. It allowed you to trade your materials in for chests more actively. And swap other stuff for event items, if I recall correctly.
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop

0PhYgPv.png
@BlurryReality Oh shoot you’re right, I do think I recall that now. In hindsight I think my biggest Notn must have been 2 years ago, not last year! Time goes by way too fast [emoji=auraboa tongue size=1] Regardless, I’m very excited for this year. I hope the new items are awesome!!
@BlurryReality Oh shoot you’re right, I do think I recall that now. In hindsight I think my biggest Notn must have been 2 years ago, not last year! Time goes by way too fast Regardless, I’m very excited for this year. I hope the new items are awesome!!

Why, spending all my money on Secret Santa exchanges, of course.
Why, spending all my money on Secret Santa exchanges, of course.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
I’m just gonna go with the flow I guess [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
I’m just gonna go with the flow I guess
IMG_2154.png
IMG_0825.png
IMG_2160.png
73006716_ifWb8mVbebz5J00.png
73006725_VTlUYp5wIwCLXEd.png
73040466_Tayz4RHprjeYJlB.png
|
|
|
|
|
Struggling trying to get
my treasure/gems up LOL
|
|
|
|
|
jt3PpxV.png PbVFk5l.png
Definitely have to get to brewing so we can make chests when the event starts... And finish training up our coli team so we can farm in coli... We need to get a smany eggs as we can for a (hopeful) mass hatch on Feb. 29th (have to celebrate the release of Final Fantasy VII Rebirth as big fans of the FF7 series)
Definitely have to get to brewing so we can make chests when the event starts... And finish training up our coli team so we can farm in coli... We need to get a smany eggs as we can for a (hopeful) mass hatch on Feb. 29th (have to celebrate the release of Final Fantasy VII Rebirth as big fans of the FF7 series)
ldIARQG.gif oRkijoy.png
8M6oN2E.png
bybFVO1.png
qhK4FYS.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
KNxJX97.png
41HYCJP.png
tCsqc24.png
SYiQlxK.png