Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 8x8 AND 90mil!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125
vibrates nervously
vibrates nervously
4d3z.png
he/it - FR+18

>let me dress your dragons
>my FR art
Oh look it's time for the thing. I was wondering what the in-progress thread was for.
Oh look it's time for the thing. I was wondering what the in-progress thread was for.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
Oh man! I'll have to watch for this..
Oh man! I'll have to watch for this..
i still remember the countdown to 6x8. good luck to everyone! may the rng gods bless you!
i still remember the countdown to 6x8. good luck to everyone! may the rng gods bless you!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Nice!
Nice!
huzzah! we draw ever nearer to the sacred digits!
huzzah! we draw ever nearer to the sacred digits!
FObX7rS.png
o9yS1eq.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
FlMK7kZ.png
22evmnb.png
99d7e583fd212af4b4c9241de00ca9cb119db708.png f4iXRVq.png
o7ZCFYm.png
1YB0OjO.png
WXBzxw1.gif
JvUa9ma.png
My moneys on abt a month till 90
My moneys on abt a month till 90
iO2X60T.png
its so weird were nearing 9 digit dragons. my progens are fairly low 8 digits...
its so weird were nearing 9 digit dragons. my progens are fairly low 8 digits...
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I can't believe we're counting down to 90! I still have a couple of Dragons that were hatched during the 60 countdown...
I can't believe we're counting down to 90! I still have a couple of Dragons that were hatched during the 60 countdown...
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Exciting! Every time, new milestones feel so far away and yet it feels like we just had 50mil.
Exciting! Every time, new milestones feel so far away and yet it feels like we just had 50mil.
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125