Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friend Rising Discord Server!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="ThistleProse" date="2023-08-25 00:45:43" ] #14 - An Affordable Look (1x Spiral Breed Change, please!) #20 - Eye Choose (1x Primal eye vial, please!) #10 - Monster Hunting (Full set of battle stones) (PS, number 69 made me laugh) [/quote] @Derogatory - have prizes been issued? I'm about 99% sure I never received mine, is all. I've checked my PM'S multiple times and nothing there, and I've also checked my CR receipts, and also nothing there. Could you let me know, please? Thank you :)
ThistleProse wrote on 2023-08-25 00:45:43:
#14 - An Affordable Look (1x Spiral Breed Change, please!)
#20 - Eye Choose (1x Primal eye vial, please!)
#10 - Monster Hunting (Full set of battle stones)

(PS, number 69 made me laugh)

@Derogatory - have prizes been issued? I'm about 99% sure I never received mine, is all. I've checked my PM'S multiple times and nothing there, and I've also checked my CR receipts, and also nothing there. Could you let me know, please? Thank you :)
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
[quote name="ThistleProse" date="2023-11-07 15:21:22" ] snip @/Derogatory - have prizes been issued? I'm about 99% sure I never received mine, is all. I've checked my PM'S multiple times and nothing there, and I've also checked my CR receipts, and also nothing there. Could you let me know, please? Thank you :) [/quote] @ThistleProse hi! sorry it took a bit to reply, the past couple months have been rough on me IRL and I'm still trying to catch up on some FR things! The raffle hasn't been forgotten though, and I should be able to get back to normal and finally finish this monster up before the end of this month! I apologize if this is at all an inconvenience, I just haven't had as much FR time as I'd have liked
ThistleProse wrote on 2023-11-07 15:21:22:
snip
@/Derogatory - have prizes been issued? I'm about 99% sure I never received mine, is all. I've checked my PM'S multiple times and nothing there, and I've also checked my CR receipts, and also nothing there. Could you let me know, please? Thank you :)

@ThistleProse hi! sorry it took a bit to reply, the past couple months have been rough on me IRL and I'm still trying to catch up on some FR things! The raffle hasn't been forgotten though, and I should be able to get back to normal and finally finish this monster up before the end of this month! I apologize if this is at all an inconvenience, I just haven't had as much FR time as I'd have liked
siggy-3.pngsiggy-2.pngsiggy-1.png
@Derogatory, not at all an issue! Just worried I might have gotten lost in the flurry and wanted to check in :)

Take all the time you need, no issue at all on my end!<3
@Derogatory, not at all an issue! Just worried I might have gotten lost in the flurry and wanted to check in :)

Take all the time you need, no issue at all on my end!<3
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9