Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your username is the next fr update.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48
but we already had this one [emoji=banescale sleepy size=1]
but we already had this one
83275586_yMsvkTKoGvomN5f.gif
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
I like dungeon meshi and chappell roan
83275537_0TOL9nRdJWWGLss.gif
My username is a shortened version of a play on the word Armageddon so...

Hope you guys like the apocalypse!
My username is a shortened version of a play on the word Armageddon so...

Hope you guys like the apocalypse!
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L27 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
?D4_ZJ=platform.png
Oops, we sent a single bear on a rocket to space to go say hi to the Arcanist! And the Aethers!

I hope they come back soon.
Oops, we sent a single bear on a rocket to space to go say hi to the Arcanist! And the Aethers!

a button that says she/her on it.a button that says exalt lair on it.a button that says grinding on it, it links to this user's grinding services.
a button that says and links to this user's avatar dragon.a button that says +3 FR time.a button that says about me, it links to this user's about me.
Hey I'm Bea!
Sparkle icons. [emoji=coatl star size=2]
Sparkle icons.
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
The Wind Ancient is added, and....... it's literally just a seagull. Great job, guys.
The Wind Ancient is added, and....... it's literally just a seagull. Great job, guys.
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
[quote name="RocketBear" date="2023-05-12 19:08:08" ] Oops, we sent a single bear on a rocket to space to go say hi to the Arcanist! And the Aethers! ... I hope they come back soon. [/quote] DESMOND THE MOON BEAR "... How did I get here?" The end.
RocketBear wrote on 2023-05-12 19:08:08:

DESMOND THE MOON BEAR

"... How did I get here?"

The end.
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
New orange themed apparel!
New orange themed apparel!
any pronouns except it/its
my name is Roe or Orange
FR time +2
I tend to overuse exclamation points, I promise I'm not yelling at you!
Adding a Karma meter, so now users, dragons, and familiars can be good or evil aligned. Eat crunchy chicks for maximum evil. [item=Springfoot Poult]
Adding a Karma meter, so now users, dragons, and familiars can be good or evil aligned.

Eat crunchy chicks for maximum evil.
Springfoot Poult
Everybody gets one free unhatched egg
Everybody gets one free unhatched egg
...well my name is just a character from video game so instead of being like "woah sliver of straw in flight rising!" im gonna do a different interperetation.

sliver of straw in rain world lore is the only iterator to be confirmed as *dead.* for those who dont know, things in rain world do not stay dead, like sleep like death they wake up again. Sliver of straw though? nope, she;s just gone. SOS's death sets off a very big chain of events such as iterators trying to figure out how she died and some trying to, replicate or recreate her death kinda.

the iterators are often described as godlike beings, what else is a godlike being? flight rising dieties. who's a diety that we do not know the current state of? Tidelord.

so basically Tidelord gets confirmed as Dead and it causes a lot of problems amongst the other dieties and other dragons. would technically be Just Lore Chaos probably but in a hypothetical scenario it could set off a sitewide event like dustcarve dig
...well my name is just a character from video game so instead of being like "woah sliver of straw in flight rising!" im gonna do a different interperetation.

sliver of straw in rain world lore is the only iterator to be confirmed as *dead.* for those who dont know, things in rain world do not stay dead, like sleep like death they wake up again. Sliver of straw though? nope, she;s just gone. SOS's death sets off a very big chain of events such as iterators trying to figure out how she died and some trying to, replicate or recreate her death kinda.

the iterators are often described as godlike beings, what else is a godlike being? flight rising dieties. who's a diety that we do not know the current state of? Tidelord.

so basically Tidelord gets confirmed as Dead and it causes a lot of problems amongst the other dieties and other dragons. would technically be Just Lore Chaos probably but in a hypothetical scenario it could set off a sitewide event like dustcarve dig
guardian halo gif wawa
•⊗ SliverOfStraw ⊗•
They/Them & It/Its & He/Him • Sliver or SOS for short
Copy + Paste my username when pinging me!
if you can't copy/paste, The L in my name is before the i
A Rain World fan that likes dragons
General FandragonsAvatar DragonRain World Fandragons
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48