Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I wish it wasn't so hidden
1 2 3 4
I always check the hibden- lots of folks have rad dergs in there!
Personally, my main lair is in my hibden. My lair is just for fodder, breeding projects, a handful of permas (mostly coli dergs), and dergs who haven't awakened their familiars yet.
I always check the hibden- lots of folks have rad dergs in there!
Personally, my main lair is in my hibden. My lair is just for fodder, breeding projects, a handful of permas (mostly coli dergs), and dergs who haven't awakened their familiars yet.
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
Well, they're all sleeping in there! Would you want tons of visitors traipsing through your bedroom while you're trying to get a little shut-eye? /j
Well, they're all sleeping in there! Would you want tons of visitors traipsing through your bedroom while you're trying to get a little shut-eye? /j
9D8YYS1.png6I5ajst.png
It's especially disheartening in forum games that nobody ever looks in the hibden until prompted. Unless I leave a note in the post to check my den, no one ever picks a dragon from there.

I view the hibden as an extension of my lair, so it's kinda sad that half my pretties have a drastically lowered chance of being seen :<
It's especially disheartening in forum games that nobody ever looks in the hibden until prompted. Unless I leave a note in the post to check my den, no one ever picks a dragon from there.

I view the hibden as an extension of my lair, so it's kinda sad that half my pretties have a drastically lowered chance of being seen :<
If I'm doing forum games, I'll usually flip into the HibDen to see if there's anything hanging out. For a lot of people, myself included, it's usually for fodder storage, or half-finished dragons that haven't gotten completely prettied up to be showcased on the front page of the regular den anyhow. Maybe if there was someway to showcase either the hibden or the regular lair first...
If I'm doing forum games, I'll usually flip into the HibDen to see if there's anything hanging out. For a lot of people, myself included, it's usually for fodder storage, or half-finished dragons that haven't gotten completely prettied up to be showcased on the front page of the regular den anyhow. Maybe if there was someway to showcase either the hibden or the regular lair first...
uCR5SCW.png
I mostly put fodder and fan dragons in my hibernation den because they take up space I could use for new fodder or new permas
I mostly put fodder and fan dragons in my hibernation den because they take up space I could use for new fodder or new permas
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
I have 300+ dragons in my den and all is fodder. I simply can't put my perma's in there without me feeling bad about them. The reason why i hardly look at hibdens from other people, it just feels like a place to store fodder, WIP dragons or just anything you dont wanna see in your main lair.
I have 300+ dragons in my den and all is fodder. I simply can't put my perma's in there without me feeling bad about them. The reason why i hardly look at hibdens from other people, it just feels like a place to store fodder, WIP dragons or just anything you dont wanna see in your main lair.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
[quote name="HSoup" date="2022-10-28 11:16:12" ] I love lair hopping and always look in people's hibdens. If given the chance though, I'd love to have all my dragons viewed together. Half my clan is in my lair and half in my hibden because my clan is huge. I miss having them altogether. [/quote] Yep, this! All my dragons are lore dragons and if only I didn't have to separate them xD
HSoup wrote on 2022-10-28 11:16:12:
I love lair hopping and always look in people's hibdens. If given the chance though, I'd love to have all my dragons viewed together. Half my clan is in my lair and half in my hibden because my clan is huge. I miss having them altogether.

Yep, this! All my dragons are lore dragons and if only I didn't have to separate them xD
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Marva cloak a dragon and stick avatar sized links to your favorites in the den in the bio. You could do something cute with the dragon using starswirls and such. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=11&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=42695,42696,22046&xt=dressing.png[/img] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47952868][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/479529/47952868.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Cool dragon is sleeping in the den. Lorum ipsum ramen yakisoba hocus pocus and some more words 'n stuff. Blablabla amazing tragic life and youthful wonder and undead cryptid.. things. Monster demon witch angel wizard refrigerator. Pancakes: 1 cup of flour, 1 egg, milk? I think? I guess you actually have to know how to make pancakes to write a pancake recipe. Just go to iHop, jeez. Anyway, probably enough filler. Next time I'm copying something from somewhere.[/columns] [columns]Yup, reusing this. Cool dragon is sleeping in the den. Lorum ipsum ramen yakisoba hocus pocus and some more words 'n stuff. Blablabla amazing tragic life and youthful wonder and undead cryptid.. things. Monster demon witch angel wizard refrigerator. Pancakes: 1 cup of flour, 1 egg, milk? I think? I guess you actually have to know how to make pancakes to write a pancake recipe. Just go to iHop, jeez. Anyway, probably enough filler. Next time I'm copying something from somewhere. You get the point by now, I'm sure.[nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47952868][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/479529/47952868.png[/img][/url][/columns]
Marva cloak a dragon and stick avatar sized links to your favorites in the den in the bio. You could do something cute with the dragon using starswirls and such.

dummy?breed=11&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=42695,42696,22046&xt=dressing.png
47952868.png Cool dragon is sleeping in the den. Lorum ipsum ramen yakisoba hocus pocus and some more words 'n stuff. Blablabla amazing tragic life and youthful wonder and undead cryptid.. things. Monster demon witch angel wizard refrigerator. Pancakes: 1 cup of flour, 1 egg, milk? I think? I guess you actually have to know how to make pancakes to write a pancake recipe. Just go to iHop, jeez. Anyway, probably enough filler. Next time I'm copying something from somewhere.
Yup, reusing this. Cool dragon is sleeping in the den. Lorum ipsum ramen yakisoba hocus pocus and some more words 'n stuff. Blablabla amazing tragic life and youthful wonder and undead cryptid.. things. Monster demon witch angel wizard refrigerator. Pancakes: 1 cup of flour, 1 egg, milk? I think? I guess you actually have to know how to make pancakes to write a pancake recipe. Just go to iHop, jeez. Anyway, probably enough filler. Next time I'm copying something from somewhere. You get the point by now, I'm sure. 47952868.png
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
I always check the hibden if I'm looking through someone's dragons for any reason, because that's where all my permas end up. It actually surprises me to learn how many people don't do the same, since it just makes sense in my mind. I guess everybody's habits are different.
I always check the hibden if I'm looking through someone's dragons for any reason, because that's where all my permas end up. It actually surprises me to learn how many people don't do the same, since it just makes sense in my mind. I guess everybody's habits are different.
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
All my permas are in the Den. I have a notice but if people don't look, oh well haha.
All my permas are in the Den. I have a notice but if people don't look, oh well haha.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
1 2 3 4