Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's the opposite of your username?
FluffInPlace :D
FluffInPlace :D
Creation, I guess? Though there are of course also beliefs where evolution is accepted as fact, and I hold no judgement for anyone in regards to what they do or don't believe.
Creation, I guess? Though there are of course also beliefs where evolution is accepted as fact, and I hold no judgement for anyone in regards to what they do or don't believe.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
[quote name="Aetherskyes" date="2022-05-06 12:35:26" ] [quote name="PaintmasterSheo" date="2022-05-06 11:03:10" ] Nailmaster Oro? [/quote] Maybe Nailsage Sly? Oro is mato’s opposite and Sheo is Sly’s opposite?? Or maybe even zote? A self-centered, self-proclaimed warrior vs a calm former warrior whose generous? [/quote] I didn't think of Zote! Yeah, he'd definitetly be a better opposite. Failmaster Zote? (I don't consider Sly to be Sheo's opposite since it's mentioned that he (Sheo) was Sly's most skilled student, far beyond even Mato and Oro.)
Aetherskyes wrote on 2022-05-06 12:35:26:
PaintmasterSheo wrote on 2022-05-06 11:03:10:
Nailmaster Oro?

Maybe Nailsage Sly? Oro is mato’s opposite and Sheo is Sly’s opposite?? Or maybe even zote? A self-centered, self-proclaimed warrior vs a calm former warrior whose generous?

I didn't think of Zote! Yeah, he'd definitetly be a better opposite. Failmaster Zote?
(I don't consider Sly to be Sheo's opposite since it's mentioned that he (Sheo) was Sly's most skilled student, far beyond even Mato and Oro.)
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
Uh, YetiofRivendell?
Uh, YetiofRivendell?
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Atbash.

vovzmlii
Atbash.

vovzmlii
czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!
Wakeful.... hmmm
Painter? Prophet? Jogger? Journalist? I'm not sure what the opposite of a Poet could be...hmm
Wakeful.... hmmm
Painter? Prophet? Jogger? Journalist? I'm not sure what the opposite of a Poet could be...hmm
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
|SLEEPYPOET|
Please ping me or I will probably miss your response
Snaildog.
still sounds adorable
Snaildog.
still sounds adorable
furry_fiddle.png
AmatuerToTheAmatuer?
MedicoreToThatMedicore?
HeartToTheHeart?
Who knows? I don't
AmatuerToTheAmatuer?
MedicoreToThatMedicore?
HeartToTheHeart?
Who knows? I don't
Wy0IOy1.png
i ... uh....... ceratina?
i ... uh....... ceratina?
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
UnluckOfThe....what's the opposite of a claw. a paw bean?
UnluckOfThe....what's the opposite of a claw. a paw bean?
66.png