Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for Arlo's
@Oraanu
thank you!

and what is the correct way to exchange research notes?
@Oraanu
thank you!

and what is the correct way to exchange research notes?
@Sidthartha, when you click your research notes you can choose to either "assist a friend" which lets you send notes to specific player or to "share with colleagues" which sends notes to random people on your friend list. Either option is fine to use.
@Sidthartha, when you click your research notes you can choose to either "assist a friend" which lets you send notes to specific player or to "share with colleagues" which sends notes to random people on your friend list. Either option is fine to use.
@Oraanu
thank you!
did it work? i sent you 3
@Oraanu
thank you!
did it work? i sent you 3
@Sidthartha Yep :)
@Sidthartha Yep :)
Im down for this too, add me anyone!
Im down for this too, add me anyone!
FMoJ9vk.pngxKIpW2A.png10Weczj.png
88623522p.png97365100p.png90729518p.png88397221p.png94585373p.png95879911p.png90818213p.png
I need friends
I need friends
Hello! I'd love some research buddies to exchange notes with, I have 200+ of them to share [emoji=new friend size=1]
Hello! I'd love some research buddies to exchange notes with, I have 200+ of them to share
Need buddies to share notes
Need buddies to share notes
I've been converting a bunch of the research notes every time they hit 100 or so but that's such a waste. Pls I need frens
I've been converting a bunch of the research notes every time they hit 100 or so but that's such a waste. Pls I need frens
[crashes in]
I have plenty of notes to share!! feel free to send a friend request. :3c
[crashes in]
I have plenty of notes to share!! feel free to send a friend request. :3c
e8fb803e277bf15bea88205c3aed6d2d980ce847.png

Just a sleepy little guy...

about me
|| wishlist

zzZzzZZzzZZzzzZzzZZzzZZzzzZzzZZzzZZz