Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lets chaos.
[quote name="ApolloHalfMoon" date="2021-08-21 09:38:26" ] [quote name="Geekachu" date="2021-08-21 08:43:44" ] Lol imagine a Fae/Imperial cross like what would that even look like [/quote] Allow me… [img]https://i.imgur.com/1lfVfKa.jpg[/img] [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2916380/1]*AhEMs again*[/url] MOTHER, MY EXISTENCE IS HUMOUROUS [img]https://i.imgur.com/fU5CE7P.png[/img]
ApolloHalfMoon wrote on 2021-08-21 09:38:26:
Geekachu wrote on 2021-08-21 08:43:44:
Lol imagine a Fae/Imperial cross like what would that even look like

Allow me…

1lfVfKa.jpg
*AhEMs again*

MOTHER, MY EXISTENCE IS HUMOUROUS
fU5CE7P.png
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
[quote name="DemonKid" date="2021-08-21 10:05:45" ] The gods say outright they’re abandoning us. (Lol if this has been said. Then mods get access to currior dragons) [/quote] [COLOR=TEAL]ADIOS. I'M GOING ON VACATION. GOOD LUCK! [/COLOR]
DemonKid wrote on 2021-08-21 10:05:45:
The gods say outright they’re abandoning us. (Lol if this has been said. Then mods get access to currior dragons)
ADIOS.
I'M GOING ON VACATION.
GOOD LUCK!
466w8yC.png
[quote name="Pride" date="2021-08-21 11:44:28" ] all dragons are scatterscrolled without warning [/quote] Perfect
Pride wrote on 2021-08-21 11:44:28:
all dragons are scatterscrolled without warning
Perfect
466w8yC.png
[quote name="StormcatcherHere" date="2021-08-21 13:37:31" ] [quote name="DemonKid" date="2021-08-21 10:05:45" ] The gods say outright they’re abandoning us. (Lol if this has been said. Then mods get access to currior dragons) [/quote] [COLOR=TEAL]ADIOS. I'M GOING ON VACATION. GOOD LUCK! [/COLOR] [/quote] [color=navy][font=bruh]aren't you already on vacation stormcatcher
StormcatcherHere wrote on 2021-08-21 13:37:31:
DemonKid wrote on 2021-08-21 10:05:45:
The gods say outright they’re abandoning us. (Lol if this has been said. Then mods get access to currior dragons)
ADIOS.
I'M GOING ON VACATION.
GOOD LUCK!
aren't you already on vacation stormcatcher
hurricane - he/him - formerly CosmicHurricane - water flight - skins
A badge of a sea star with a seafoam design. Obtained during Water vs. Ice 2023 for donating to Water's raffle bank. Art by lizzytiki.A badge of an Amazon milk frog and a heliconia in the background. Daily Water badge for the Sunday of Water vs. Plague 2024. Art by brit.A badge of a rainbow in a rainforest. Daily badge for the Saturday of Water and Nature 2023. Art by brit.A badge of a toucan on a branch. Badge for exalting 250 levels during Water and Nature 2023. Art by brit.A badge of a common yabby (a species of crayfish). Daily badge for the Aqua Garden Water profit push in early 2024. Art by Dovalore.
welp, im working on my impocolips derg. See you when i'm done with her story!
welp, im working on my impocolips derg. See you when i'm done with her story!
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
The Courier dragons are distributed to random players, who then becmoe responsible for everything the Courier dragons were responsible for(Gem Purchases, Auction House delieveries, etc.). So, for example, the player would have to approve of all buying activities and manually click send to the player who bought the item. During the process, the dragon/item is in the Courier players' hoard/lair. They can choose not to send the item/dragon and just keep it. They also have infinite lair space to keep the dragons. Same with Gem Purchases - they can keep the gems for themselves.

Bonus chaos: one of the dragons get sent to an inactive account, and any players who happened to got that particular Courier when they buy stuff never get their items. The stuff just stays in the inactive player's account forever.
The Courier dragons are distributed to random players, who then becmoe responsible for everything the Courier dragons were responsible for(Gem Purchases, Auction House delieveries, etc.). So, for example, the player would have to approve of all buying activities and manually click send to the player who bought the item. During the process, the dragon/item is in the Courier players' hoard/lair. They can choose not to send the item/dragon and just keep it. They also have infinite lair space to keep the dragons. Same with Gem Purchases - they can keep the gems for themselves.

Bonus chaos: one of the dragons get sent to an inactive account, and any players who happened to got that particular Courier when they buy stuff never get their items. The stuff just stays in the inactive player's account forever.
Owl-2-20200914125609.png
[quote name="Crytzall" date="2021-08-21 21:05:28" ] The Courier dragons are distributed to random players, who then becmoe responsible for everything the Courier dragons were responsible for(Gem Purchases, Auction House delieveries, etc.). So, for example, the player would have to approve of all buying activities and manually click send to the player who bought the item. During the process, the dragon/item is in the Courier players' hoard/lair. They can choose not to send the item/dragon and just keep it. They also have infinite lair space to keep the dragons. Same with Gem Purchases - they can keep the gems for themselves. Bonus chaos: one of the dragons get sent to an inactive account, and any players who happened to got that particular Courier when they buy stuff never get their items. The stuff just stays in the inactive player's account forever. [/quote] Hell yes
Crytzall wrote on 2021-08-21 21:05:28:

Hell yes
466w8yC.png
Y'all, me, Apollo and company made a Mafia/Werewolf style roleplay if anyone is interested!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3050630

*Insert action, humor, witty comments, death and other stuff™.*
Y'all, me, Apollo and company made a Mafia/Werewolf style roleplay if anyone is interested!

wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
[quote name="ArtemisHalfMoon" date="2021-08-22 16:19:20" ] Y'all, me, Apollo and company made a Mafia/Werewolf style roleplay if anyone is interested! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3050630 *Insert action, humor, witty comments, death and other stuff™.* [/quote] [color=navy][font=timesnewroman]yes but is that [i]CHAOS[/i] (hides the font wars)
ArtemisHalfMoon wrote on 2021-08-22 16:19:20:

yes but is that CHAOS (hides the font wars)
hurricane - he/him - formerly CosmicHurricane - water flight - skins
A badge of a sea star with a seafoam design. Obtained during Water vs. Ice 2023 for donating to Water's raffle bank. Art by lizzytiki.A badge of an Amazon milk frog and a heliconia in the background. Daily Water badge for the Sunday of Water vs. Plague 2024. Art by brit.A badge of a rainbow in a rainforest. Daily badge for the Saturday of Water and Nature 2023. Art by brit.A badge of a toucan on a branch. Badge for exalting 250 levels during Water and Nature 2023. Art by brit.A badge of a common yabby (a species of crayfish). Daily badge for the Aqua Garden Water profit push in early 2024. Art by Dovalore.
[quote name="CosmicHurricane" date="2021-08-22 16:26:28" ] [quote name="ArtemisHalfMoon" date="2021-08-22 16:19:20" ] Y'all, me, Apollo and company made a Mafia/Werewolf style roleplay if anyone is interested! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3050630 *Insert action, humor, witty comments, death and other stuff™.* [/quote] [color=navy][font=timesnewroman]yes but is that [i]CHAOS[/i] (hides the font wars) [/quote] *casually eats fonts*
CosmicHurricane wrote on 2021-08-22 16:26:28:
ArtemisHalfMoon wrote on 2021-08-22 16:19:20:

yes but is that CHAOS (hides the font wars)
*casually eats fonts*
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png