Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *squints at new familiar*
Is it just me, or is something... off... with its face? I can’t pinpoint it, but something is just striking me wrong about it..

ALSO MEEP MEEP ENGINE APPAREL DONT CARE IF IT’S A FORGE LOOKS LIKE AN ENGINE NYOOOM-
Is it just me, or is something... off... with its face? I can’t pinpoint it, but something is just striking me wrong about it..

ALSO MEEP MEEP ENGINE APPAREL DONT CARE IF IT’S A FORGE LOOKS LIKE AN ENGINE NYOOOM-
Not anything weirder than the other gem guardians [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1] And I love that engine, I need about 3 just for current dragons. The lil golem is nice, too. gotta go fast
Not anything weirder than the other gem guardians

And I love that engine, I need about 3 just for current dragons. The lil golem is nice, too.

gotta go fast
N y o o m
N y o o m
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/31392.png[/img] I don't trust those eyes.
31392.png
I don't trust those eyes.
j0lGliX.png
she/her
FR+3
I see it as they're preoccupied with protecting the gem that they're faced away from us.
I see it as they're preoccupied with protecting the gem that they're faced away from us.
FR-Trinket-Bottle-A-Amariel.gif greysun.png Greyscales
» she/her
» fr time +15
» nest network
Never gonna give you up.
Never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around
and desert you.
You guys know that the hotter the flame gets, the more blueish it gets? [emoji=coatl confused size=2]
You guys know that the hotter the flame gets, the more blueish it gets?
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
[quote name="@Marilill" date="2019-08-25 06:27:17" ] You guys know that the hotter the flame gets, the more blueish it gets? [emoji=coatl confused size=2] [/quote] No, no, that isn’t the issue at all; the colors on the familiar are stunning! But the position the face is in, and just the pose is giving me the shivers...
@Marilill wrote on 2019-08-25 06:27:17:
You guys know that the hotter the flame gets, the more blueish it gets?
No, no, that isn’t the issue at all; the colors on the familiar are stunning! But the position the face is in, and just the pose is giving me the shivers...
It'd look better if the eye was just a little smaller. I think we're looking at it from a oblique behind angle, but the eye is so big it looks wonky.
It'd look better if the eye was just a little smaller. I think we're looking at it from a oblique behind angle, but the eye is so big it looks wonky.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
is it just me who thinks it wants to eat the gem?
is it just me who thinks it wants to eat the gem?
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
My question is where is its other hand?
My question is where is its other hand?
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png