Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arguments for/against unretiring items
[quote name="Berryshade" date="2018-03-03 23:07:51" ] Fests are a joke now. Nothing's valuable anymore. Goblins used to be like over 100kt but now I can barely sell any of them. [/quote] Big mood, honestly. My main reason why I'd like all fest items to be unretired is because I don't like how some fest items are in joxar's box and some aren't; I don't think that separating these items by age alone makes any sense, and I wouldn't mind seeing more old festival stuff around. But [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2388944/6#post_32017984]ciceqi[/url] also made a good point - it's very hard for newbies to make money because nothing is retired. So now I'm kinda on the fence I guess? I can see both sides of the argument, and in my opinion they both have valid points. Maybe put every fest item into jox boxes and make them an annual thing, like chicken smoothie's december 18 event. High-end CS pets seem to have held their value, if I remember right. [s][size=2]can i be king of the run-on sentence now[/size][/s] Anyways keep up the discourse folks!
Berryshade wrote on 2018-03-03 23:07:51:
Fests are a joke now. Nothing's valuable anymore. Goblins used to be like over 100kt but now I can barely sell any of them.
Big mood, honestly. My main reason why I'd like all fest items to be unretired is because I don't like how some fest items are in joxar's box and some aren't; I don't think that separating these items by age alone makes any sense, and I wouldn't mind seeing more old festival stuff around.
But ciceqi also made a good point - it's very hard for newbies to make money because nothing is retired.
So now I'm kinda on the fence I guess? I can see both sides of the argument, and in my opinion they both have valid points.

Maybe put every fest item into jox boxes and make them an annual thing, like chicken smoothie's december 18 event. High-end CS pets seem to have held their value, if I remember right.

can i be king of the run-on sentence now

Anyways keep up the discourse folks!
s7cpOmi.png