Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Select All Familiars Button somewhere?
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
[quote name="@FelisAries" date=2018-01-10 16:14:37] [quote name="Sanati" date=2018-01-10 14:30:56] That’d actually be nice, but I doubt it will ever happen because of ads. [/quote] I'm pretty sure the reason it wouldn't be added is because you have to work for those treasure chests. And besides, what do ads have to do with it? They're just annoying things on a page which is why I have AdBlock. [/quote] I mean sites get a lot of money from ads. I don't think gem sales alone would make enough to support the site. Having to bond with each familiar manually probably generates a lot of ad revenue, and I get why they wouldn't wanna get rid of that.
@FelisAries wrote on 2018-01-10:
Sanati wrote on 2018-01-10:
That’d actually be nice, but I doubt it will ever happen because of ads.

I'm pretty sure the reason it wouldn't be added is because you have to work for those treasure chests. And besides, what do ads have to do with it? They're just annoying things on a page which is why I have AdBlock.

I mean sites get a lot of money from ads. I don't think gem sales alone would make enough to support the site. Having to bond with each familiar manually probably generates a lot of ad revenue, and I get why they wouldn't wanna get rid of that.
Yya65zH.png
I just use the third mouse button--click with the mousewheel itself--from my lair page. 3rd button click on all 20 dragons so they open in new tabs. Go to the first tab, click on the heart, leave your cursor there, and hit Ctrl + W to close the page. Your cursor's still in position to click the next page's, then Crtl + W again. Count as you're closing to make sure you didn't miss any. When you're done with that twenty, go to the next page in your lair and open new tabs for the next twenty. Took maybe five minutes tops even when I had 8 pages to do.
I just use the third mouse button--click with the mousewheel itself--from my lair page. 3rd button click on all 20 dragons so they open in new tabs. Go to the first tab, click on the heart, leave your cursor there, and hit Ctrl + W to close the page. Your cursor's still in position to click the next page's, then Crtl + W again. Count as you're closing to make sure you didn't miss any. When you're done with that twenty, go to the next page in your lair and open new tabs for the next twenty. Took maybe five minutes tops even when I had 8 pages to do.
9o5YF7O.png
[quote name="FelisAries" date=2018-01-10 16:14:37] I'm pretty sure the reason it wouldn't be added is because you have to work for those treasure chests. And besides, what do ads have to do with it? They're just annoying things on a page which is why I have AdBlock. [/quote] If you have an ad blocker on, you're probably seeing a big red-orange box to the left that says, "Flight Rising is supported primarily by advertisements. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker so that we can continue to run the site and add new content and features. -The FR Team" So, obviously, I'm running one too (and don't honestly feel too bad, as I've put hundreds of dollars into gems here), but yes, ads are huge.
FelisAries wrote on 2018-01-10:

I'm pretty sure the reason it wouldn't be added is because you have to work for those treasure chests. And besides, what do ads have to do with it? They're just annoying things on a page which is why I have AdBlock.

If you have an ad blocker on, you're probably seeing a big red-orange box to the left that says, "Flight Rising is supported primarily by advertisements. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker so that we can continue to run the site and add new content and features. -The FR Team"

So, obviously, I'm running one too (and don't honestly feel too bad, as I've put hundreds of dollars into gems here), but yes, ads are huge.
9o5YF7O.png
It would be quite nice to have a Select All button to heart all of your familiars since it takes tooo long to heart them all. Maybe someday they may add it
It would be quite nice to have a Select All button to heart all of your familiars since it takes tooo long to heart them all. Maybe someday they may add it
LORE SHOP: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2448606
... I was here thinking what they meant was, in the hoard tab that there isn't a select all button like there is for food/materials and that clicking each to sell them was annoying.

I mean, I wish there was a select all on there, but accidentally selling a familiar you didn't want to is a greater threat.
... I was here thinking what they meant was, in the hoard tab that there isn't a select all button like there is for food/materials and that clicking each to sell them was annoying.

I mean, I wish there was a select all on there, but accidentally selling a familiar you didn't want to is a greater threat.
iceshade.png
On mobile tho.. Its a nightmare.
On mobile tho.. Its a nightmare.
[quote name="Grimore" date=2018-02-12 15:31:04] It would be quite nice to have a Select All button to heart all of your familiars since it takes tooo long to heart them all. Maybe someday they may add it [/quote] If they're going to add it, they're also going to remove big rewards from familiars. Bonding and getting chests that are worth 35 000 treasure a pop should be a little annoying
Grimore wrote on 2018-02-12:

If they're going to add it, they're also going to remove big rewards from familiars. Bonding and getting chests that are worth 35 000 treasure a pop should be a little annoying
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page