Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
the PVP system in the coli often takes a LONG time to connect with another player. is that intentional? i've let the page search for over 5 minutes without connecting with another player, while i had friends who were searching for me as well and not connecting with other players.
the PVP system in the coli often takes a LONG time to connect with another player. is that intentional? i've let the page search for over 5 minutes without connecting with another player, while i had friends who were searching for me as well and not connecting with other players.
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
how do coatls even fly? I feel like the hummingbird flight would be the most real option for them.
how do coatls even fly? I feel like the hummingbird flight would be the most real option for them.
Crow - 26 - they/it - local autistic corvid enthusiast
Since Swipp has two daughters...

Who's his mate? Is it also a Fae like them? Or another breed? Also, how do you explain the color range of Pipp and Tripp if Swipp is on the green side yet they're on seemingly opposite ends of the color wheel (in terms of color)?
Since Swipp has two daughters...

Who's his mate? Is it also a Fae like them? Or another breed? Also, how do you explain the color range of Pipp and Tripp if Swipp is on the green side yet they're on seemingly opposite ends of the color wheel (in terms of color)?
Two questions!

Is there any reason why the official YouTube is rarely used anymore? Even for the simple things such as time-lapses, as those are very nice to watch. (Also, the icon is the old logo for FR still...)

Have there ever been more considerations for more competitions other than the festival skins? The familiar comps are really fun but it would be interesting to see smaller ones more frequently, or even for other items such as apparel (probably not set pieces) or items colouring competitions. While very unlikely considering kickstarter, even designs for new things...?
Two questions!

Is there any reason why the official YouTube is rarely used anymore? Even for the simple things such as time-lapses, as those are very nice to watch. (Also, the icon is the old logo for FR still...)

Have there ever been more considerations for more competitions other than the festival skins? The familiar comps are really fun but it would be interesting to see smaller ones more frequently, or even for other items such as apparel (probably not set pieces) or items colouring competitions. While very unlikely considering kickstarter, even designs for new things...?
There's probably an answer to this somewhere already(if there is i haven't been able to find it), but will there ever be more dragon breeds added? And if so, are you taking player suggestions?
There's probably an answer to this somewhere already(if there is i haven't been able to find it), but will there ever be more dragon breeds added? And if so, are you taking player suggestions?
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
What would an emperor dragon look like? Can we have a picture of one?
What would an emperor dragon look like? Can we have a picture of one?
...|\==/|......C\
=(.0.w.0.)=__\\
....\~~~~~~~~\
.....|~~~~~~~~|
......\.|.|``````|.|
.......U U..........UU
Has the Windsinger found his map in the Wyrmwound yet?
Has the Windsinger found his map in the Wyrmwound yet?
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Would it be possible for Hope and Boston to have a reunion?
Would it be possible for Hope and Boston to have a reunion?
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.
i apologize if this question has been asked, but can you get retired items from pinkertons pile?
i apologize if this question has been asked, but can you get retired items from pinkertons pile?
2ElOrq4.pngWYFduEM.pngVwV4nJr.png9t7iNW7.png
qpByDpU.png5wWnUvA.png
How do you guys judge the winners of the holiday skin and accent contests, and who is on the judging team? I assume one of the judges has to be Undel, correct?
How do you guys judge the winners of the holiday skin and accent contests, and who is on the judging team? I assume one of the judges has to be Undel, correct?