Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What username did you want?
Zevran or Alistair would have been ideal; but I do enjoy this one a lot. The compliments don't hurt my ego, either. ;) ;) ;) Anyway, another case of inactive users.
Zevran or Alistair would have been ideal; but I do enjoy this one a lot. The compliments don't hurt my ego, either. ;) ;) ;) Anyway, another case of inactive users.
169s4cp.jpg
I got the username I wanted and I shall never change it. If I can I usually use this name on websites its very rarely taken but I have noticed a few similar ones popping up, like Fayren, Feyren etc.
I got the username I wanted and I shall never change it. If I can I usually use this name on websites its very rarely taken but I have noticed a few similar ones popping up, like Fayren, Feyren etc.
I want the name Sin.. which I can't seem to find that user.. however it says the name is taken :/
I want the name Sin.. which I can't seem to find that user.. however it says the name is taken :/
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
I originally wanted the name Pyro. I then settled for Pyrosong (my usual username) at first.

Then the option to changer your username came and I snatched up this one.
I originally wanted the name Pyro. I then settled for Pyrosong (my usual username) at first.

Then the option to changer your username came and I snatched up this one.
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
My first username was VargVikernes, but I was forced to change it because THAT'S INAPPROPRIATE. i probably would have changed to Ondolemar eventually anyways.
My first username was VargVikernes, but I was forced to change it because THAT'S INAPPROPRIATE. i probably would have changed to Ondolemar eventually anyways.
light_banner.png65byo4.giflight_banner.png
If possible, I always use Lotus. It's my actual name, and nicknames just confuse the hell out of me.
But, since that's 999.9% of the time already taken, I settle for the next best thing =3
If possible, I always use Lotus. It's my actual name, and nicknames just confuse the hell out of me.
But, since that's 999.9% of the time already taken, I settle for the next best thing =3
I kinda wanted to change to Machine.
Forgot that Registration was coming up; Machine was taken.

Well.
It's not that bad, since being the Machine is quite a burden but whelp xD

I still kinda want to change my name, but I don't know what to, either xD
I kinda wanted to change to Machine.
Forgot that Registration was coming up; Machine was taken.

Well.
It's not that bad, since being the Machine is quite a burden but whelp xD

I still kinda want to change my name, but I don't know what to, either xD

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
I wanted Killian, but it was taken. so I went for a bad pun instead XD
I wanted Killian, but it was taken. so I went for a bad pun instead XD
whalesbone.png
I wanted Tigress.but NoooooOOOOoOOoOooOO...It HAD to be taken...>_> By an inactive user who didn't go past their two progens.

Wweh.
I wanted Tigress.but NoooooOOOOoOOoOooOO...It HAD to be taken...>_> By an inactive user who didn't go past their two progens.

Wweh.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
I was gonna use my deviantart user name, but it was too long to fit lol
I was gonna use my deviantart user name, but it was too long to fit lol
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png