Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Best-Dressed Fall Contest [WINNERS!]
@Avarice Oooh, she looks even better with apparel. That really is a stunning color and gene combo.

P.S. Your hatchery link does not work.
@Avarice Oooh, she looks even better with apparel. That really is a stunning color and gene combo.

P.S. Your hatchery link does not work.
@nihill

Thanks so much! I'm really, really picky with apparel but Ghost seems to pull it off best of all my dragons =D

Edit: Agh I know. I should get rid of the siggie until I get around to doing a ******* link workaround. I will do so, one day!
@nihill

Thanks so much! I'm really, really picky with apparel but Ghost seems to pull it off best of all my dragons =D

Edit: Agh I know. I should get rid of the siggie until I get around to doing a ******* link workaround. I will do so, one day!
@Vehementis Indeed, it was tough to pick between Ignia and Takanuva. And many others. There were so many gorgeous dragons.
@Vehementis Indeed, it was tough to pick between Ignia and Takanuva. And many others. There were so many gorgeous dragons.
@Avarice Look, I did it for you: http://*******.com/avarice-hatchery

Don't ask why I did that, I'm ill and disoriented, my decisions make no sense to anyone. Will you put me on Ghost's and Whisper's ping list?
@Avarice Look, I did it for you: http://*******.com/avarice-hatchery

Don't ask why I did that, I'm ill and disoriented, my decisions make no sense to anyone. Will you put me on Ghost's and Whisper's ping list?
*stares* It was really that easy?!?!
ALL THIS TIME...
Thanks for your help! And I certainly will put you on their ping list =DD
*stares* It was really that easy?!?!
ALL THIS TIME...
Thanks for your help! And I certainly will put you on their ping list =DD
@Avarice I'd love to be put on Ghost and Whisper's ping list too please. I am horrendously in love with Ghost. >.> and her apparel is fantastic.
@Avarice I'd love to be put on Ghost and Whisper's ping list too please. I am horrendously in love with Ghost. >.> and her apparel is fantastic.
@SavagelyYours
Wow all this love for Ghost you're all giving me the warm fuzzies =D
You're on their ping list, for sure!
@SavagelyYours
Wow all this love for Ghost you're all giving me the warm fuzzies =D
You're on their ping list, for sure!
@Avarice Thanks so much! I really can't wait. ^^
@Avarice Thanks so much! I really can't wait. ^^
@SavagelyYours @nihill @Mistiel [b]Username:[/b] Saturn [b]Dragon's name:[/b] Goblin [b]Categories preferred:[/b] Best in show [b]Dragon's link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=32131&did=813733]Goblin[/url] [b]Picture:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8138/813733_350.png[/img] This is Goblin going for best in show! ^^ He loves his new moustache and the desert nomad look that goes with it.
@SavagelyYours @nihill @Mistiel
Username: Saturn
Dragon's name: Goblin
Categories preferred: Best in show
Dragon's link: Goblin
Picture:

813733_350.png

This is Goblin going for best in show! ^^
He loves his new moustache and the desert nomad look that goes with it.
@Mistiel @SavagelyYours @nihill @TwiliSheWolf @Saturn @Kesiah @Ryface @Xan @Kowl @Iocane @stopwatched @boywonder @Vampire @Bolfir @Chaotic @panp @Schrobunny @Helicase @RougeDespair @Murha @Shanti @SchwarzwindSin @blaireau @Ikunoche @Mandee @thecatsred @Lylith @Aly412 @anduriel @Akal @Elfnextdoor @Dragonlover3 @Memoria @zannad @Akito @technosexual @Nabesima @Groovie @monomi @ministerofgrace @Zumi @Typhie @kanamine @Avi @Mineral @TyrFluffy @zoroark @cacopheny @Duskwitch13 @Vehementis @Naiy @herongale @LiaSunday @Avarice @ChibiEnvyChan @BeingofNature @IkDancer @Cynictis @darkmoondancer @stilinski @battychan

My sincerest apologies for failing to post Best In Show yesterday! Inclement weather ruined my internet. We are deliberating now, and will post this evening with the winner.
@Mistiel @SavagelyYours @nihill @TwiliSheWolf @Saturn @Kesiah @Ryface @Xan @Kowl @Iocane @stopwatched @boywonder @Vampire @Bolfir @Chaotic @panp @Schrobunny @Helicase @RougeDespair @Murha @Shanti @SchwarzwindSin @blaireau @Ikunoche @Mandee @thecatsred @Lylith @Aly412 @anduriel @Akal @Elfnextdoor @Dragonlover3 @Memoria @zannad @Akito @technosexual @Nabesima @Groovie @monomi @ministerofgrace @Zumi @Typhie @kanamine @Avi @Mineral @TyrFluffy @zoroark @cacopheny @Duskwitch13 @Vehementis @Naiy @herongale @LiaSunday @Avarice @ChibiEnvyChan @BeingofNature @IkDancer @Cynictis @darkmoondancer @stilinski @battychan

My sincerest apologies for failing to post Best In Show yesterday! Inclement weather ruined my internet. We are deliberating now, and will post this evening with the winner.