Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Hunger Games Dec 2022 (Slots Closed)
@Softlock @OverheartBlue @Scorisyn @Beatoriche @Viiperfang @dartist @ohnunu @teabone @WickedHeart @cloudwhist @KameTurtle @Dinoclaire101 @Soukyu @Hymlocke @TuathaDe @Cryogonal @natsinabucket @Islet Dappled sunlight filters down into the shelter of [b]Ghast[/b] and [b]Tem[/b] as they sleep in on a peaceful morning. [b]Hikoboshi[/b] spots them snuggling together in the crude shack, and a sick idea pops into his mind. He sneaks up to the shelter and stands over the two sleeping bodies for a moment. Watching them, before bending down to snap [b]Tem[/b]'s neck. The crunch doesn't wake [b]Ghast[/b], he intended to kill him once he woke but now [b]Hikoboshi[/b] thinks it'd be way funnier if he just left them as is. About an hour later, [b]Ghast[/b] wakes up and rolls over to see [b]Tem[/b]'s head twisted at an impossible angle. He bolts up, screaming. [b]Ghast[/b] paces around the shack before fleeing blindly into the shrubbery. He sees [b]Triez[/b] ahead of him and assumes she was responsible, he sprains his ankle trying to slow down and redirect himself away from her. [b]Triez[/b] has no idea what's going on, and only sees [b]Ghast[/b] run at her while screaming before running back off into oblivion. On a more peaceful note, [b]AngelicHalo[/b] is picking a delicious assortment of berries but accidentally pr icks themselves on a thorn, and [b]Spectre[/b] practices archery with a bow and some arrows she retrieved form The Feast. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LuScTrr.png[/img][/center]
@Softlock @OverheartBlue @Scorisyn @Beatoriche @Viiperfang @dartist @ohnunu @teabone @WickedHeart @cloudwhist @KameTurtle @Dinoclaire101 @Soukyu @Hymlocke @TuathaDe @Cryogonal @natsinabucket @Islet

Dappled sunlight filters down into the shelter of Ghast and Tem as they sleep in on a peaceful morning. Hikoboshi spots them snuggling together in the crude shack, and a sick idea pops into his mind. He sneaks up to the shelter and stands over the two sleeping bodies for a moment. Watching them, before bending down to snap Tem's neck. The crunch doesn't wake Ghast, he intended to kill him once he woke but now Hikoboshi thinks it'd be way funnier if he just left them as is. About an hour later, Ghast wakes up and rolls over to see Tem's head twisted at an impossible angle. He bolts up, screaming. Ghast paces around the shack before fleeing blindly into the shrubbery. He sees Triez ahead of him and assumes she was responsible, he sprains his ankle trying to slow down and redirect himself away from her. Triez has no idea what's going on, and only sees Ghast run at her while screaming before running back off into oblivion.

On a more peaceful note, AngelicHalo is picking a delicious assortment of berries but accidentally pr icks themselves on a thorn, and Spectre practices archery with a bow and some arrows she retrieved form The Feast.
LuScTrr.png
LENdbij.png
@Softlock @OverheartBlue @Scorisyn @Beatoriche @Viiperfang @dartist @ohnunu @teabone @WickedHeart @cloudwhist @KameTurtle @Dinoclaire101 @Soukyu @Hymlocke @TuathaDe @Cryogonal @natsinabucket @Islet [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/idoJ1R0.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dqfD9Dv.png[/img][/center]
@Softlock @OverheartBlue @Scorisyn @Beatoriche @Viiperfang @dartist @ohnunu @teabone @WickedHeart @cloudwhist @KameTurtle @Dinoclaire101 @Soukyu @Hymlocke @TuathaDe @Cryogonal @natsinabucket @Islet
idoJ1R0.png
dqfD9Dv.png
LENdbij.png
AWWW NOOO TEM!
I love how Triez just probably saw my idiot Ghast running past her s c r e a m i n g. Ghast you idiot. Triez is a tiny fae. Ghast, it's not small brain time.
AWWW NOOO TEM!
I love how Triez just probably saw my idiot Ghast running past her s c r e a m i n g. Ghast you idiot. Triez is a tiny fae. Ghast, it's not small brain time.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
rip tem :( right after i rooted for you, too. getting down to the wire! and dang, district 3 is scary!

good luck to the remaining dragons :D
rip tem :( right after i rooted for you, too. getting down to the wire! and dang, district 3 is scary!

good luck to the remaining dragons :D
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
@Softlock @OverheartBlue @Scorisyn @Beatoriche @Viiperfang @dartist @ohnunu @teabone @WickedHeart @cloudwhist @KameTurtle @Dinoclaire101 @Soukyu @Hymlocke @TuathaDe @Cryogonal @natsinabucket @Islet [b]Hikoboshi[/b] wanders around the arena until the sun sets, when he bumps into [b]AngelicHalo[/b]. They promptly threaten to kill him, and try to scare him by detailing their murder of [b]Xiao[/b]. [b]Hikoboshi[/b] is honestly impressed, and brags about how he killed [b]Tem[/b]. They bond over their recent murderous escapades and end up snuggling together for the night. [b]Triez[/b] is still very confused over what was up with [b]Ghast[/b] and thinks see can see him in the distance. She approaches to see if she can figure anything out, but realises that it's just [b]Spectre[/b]. [b]Spectre[/b] comes out of her shelter to confront [b]Triez[/b] who is trespassing on her territory. [b]Triez[/b] deescalates the situation and convinces [b]Spectre[/b] to let her into her shelter for the night, after all, she's just a harmless little fae. Elsewhere, [b]Ghast[/b] is mournfully looking at the stars, hoping to see a new one appear for [b]Tem[/b]. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Jjow9Fu.png[/img][/center]

Hikoboshi wanders around the arena until the sun sets, when he bumps into AngelicHalo. They promptly threaten to kill him, and try to scare him by detailing their murder of Xiao. Hikoboshi is honestly impressed, and brags about how he killed Tem. They bond over their recent murderous escapades and end up snuggling together for the night. Triez is still very confused over what was up with Ghast and thinks see can see him in the distance. She approaches to see if she can figure anything out, but realises that it's just Spectre. Spectre comes out of her shelter to confront Triez who is trespassing on her territory. Triez deescalates the situation and convinces Spectre to let her into her shelter for the night, after all, she's just a harmless little fae. Elsewhere, Ghast is mournfully looking at the stars, hoping to see a new one appear for Tem.
Jjow9Fu.png
LENdbij.png
Oh Triez is being SO VERY SUSPICIOUS. I have a bad feeling about how this is gonna end up ...
and awww Ghast! that's so sweet of you.
Oh Triez is being SO VERY SUSPICIOUS. I have a bad feeling about how this is gonna end up ...
and awww Ghast! that's so sweet of you.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
holy crap, Hikoboshi D: I'm so glad I got the non-sadist tribute in my district, that was brutal, poor Tem ;; and poor Ghast ;; trauma all around. [quote]They bond over their recent murderous escapades and end up snuggling together for the night[/quote] I'm-- Yeah sure that may as well happen agdfhsdgfh the couple that kills together stays together [s]until one of them kills the other or they both succumb from wounds inflicted upon each other in a fight to the death and now I kind of want to see that happen[/s] Have to agree that Triez is being a little suspicious. Little Faes are perfectly capable of carrying explosives or tiny vials of poison [emoji=special eyes size=1] [quote]Ghast is mournfully looking at the stars, hoping to see a new one appear for Tem.[/quote] oof. right in the feels.
holy crap, Hikoboshi D: I'm so glad I got the non-sadist tribute in my district, that was brutal, poor Tem ;;
and poor Ghast ;; trauma all around.

Quote:
They bond over their recent murderous escapades and end up snuggling together for the night
I'm--
Yeah sure that may as well happen agdfhsdgfh the couple that kills together stays together until one of them kills the other or they both succumb from wounds inflicted upon each other in a fight to the death and now I kind of want to see that happen

Have to agree that Triez is being a little suspicious. Little Faes are perfectly capable of carrying explosives or tiny vials of poison

Quote:
Ghast is mournfully looking at the stars, hoping to see a new one appear for Tem.
oof. right in the feels.
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Softlock @OverheartBlue @Scorisyn @Beatoriche @Viiperfang @dartist @ohnunu @teabone @WickedHeart @cloudwhist @KameTurtle @Dinoclaire101 @Soukyu @Hymlocke @TuathaDe @Cryogonal @natsinabucket @Islet [b]Triez[/b] wakes up earlier than [b]Spectre[/b], and, after confirming she's still fast asleep, quietly rummages through the supplies she got from The Feast. [b]Triez[/b] locates a molotov, a blowgun and some poison darts, she pulls them out and is about to make off with them, but turns back last minutes. She has made it to the finals of The Hunger Games, she can't risk keeping competition alive. So [b]Triez[/b] quickly shoots her first dart into [b]Spectre[/b]'s neck while she sleeps. The sharp sting wakes her, [b]Spectre[/b] looks at the dart and then up at [b]Triez[/b], betrayed. She tries to stand and speak, but the paralytics set it and she slumps back down. [b]Triez[/b] is consumed with guilt, but these are desperate times. She makes sure to steal [b]Spectre[/b]'s bow and quiver for good measure. Elsewhere, [b]Ghast[/b] is overcome with a sense that something unknown is horribly wrong. Unable to discern what it is, he travels to higher ground. [b]Hickoboshi[/b] and [b]AngelicHalo[/b] wake up together and partake in some pillow talk without pillows. Eventually [b]AngelicHalo[/b] becomes the first to stand up, and they walk around the clearing for a bit, pondering their next actions, when their thoughts are violently interrupted by [b]Hikoboshi[/b] accidentally detonating his flashbang. [b]AngelicHalo[/b] stumbles off into the woods to get away. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rXvdw3U.png[/img][/center]

Triez wakes up earlier than Spectre, and, after confirming she's still fast asleep, quietly rummages through the supplies she got from The Feast. Triez locates a molotov, a blowgun and some poison darts, she pulls them out and is about to make off with them, but turns back last minutes. She has made it to the finals of The Hunger Games, she can't risk keeping competition alive. So Triez quickly shoots her first dart into Spectre's neck while she sleeps. The sharp sting wakes her, Spectre looks at the dart and then up at Triez, betrayed. She tries to stand and speak, but the paralytics set it and she slumps back down. Triez is consumed with guilt, but these are desperate times. She makes sure to steal Spectre's bow and quiver for good measure. Elsewhere, Ghast is overcome with a sense that something unknown is horribly wrong. Unable to discern what it is, he travels to higher ground. Hickoboshi and AngelicHalo wake up together and partake in some pillow talk without pillows. Eventually AngelicHalo becomes the first to stand up, and they walk around the clearing for a bit, pondering their next actions, when their thoughts are violently interrupted by Hikoboshi accidentally detonating his flashbang. AngelicHalo stumbles off into the woods to get away.
rXvdw3U.png
LENdbij.png
@Softlock @OverheartBlue @Scorisyn @Beatoriche @Viiperfang @dartist @ohnunu @teabone @WickedHeart @cloudwhist @KameTurtle @Dinoclaire101 @Soukyu @Hymlocke @TuathaDe @Cryogonal @natsinabucket @Islet [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/a0qKdwr.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1raQLzU.png[/img][/center]
a0qKdwr.png
1raQLzU.png
LENdbij.png
[quote name="Beatoriche" date="2023-01-20 17:00:44" ] Have to agree that Triez is being a little suspicious. Little Faes are perfectly capable of carrying explosives or tiny vials of poison [emoji=special eyes size=1] [/quote] You literally called it [emoji=special eyes size=1] Omg, Hikoboshi...... I'm not even sure if I'm rooting for ma boi anymore, he completely lost it.... Ghast has all my attention [emoji=pink star size=1]
Beatoriche wrote on 2023-01-20 17:00:44:
Have to agree that Triez is being a little suspicious. Little Faes are perfectly capable of carrying explosives or tiny vials of poison

You literally called it

Omg, Hikoboshi...... I'm not even sure if I'm rooting for ma boi anymore, he completely lost it....

Ghast has all my attention
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png