Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
I guess I have a reason to be active on this forum now, Last Post Wins threads are always fun
Though I am impressed that this has 3 times as many pages as the TLPW I'm active in on another site, because that one was made in 2014
I guess I have a reason to be active on this forum now, Last Post Wins threads are always fun
Though I am impressed that this has 3 times as many pages as the TLPW I'm active in on another site, because that one was made in 2014
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="Ichoras" date="2021-12-03 20:59:37" ] [quote name="xev" date="2021-12-03 20:56:27" ] [quote name="@Ichoras" date="2021-12-03 20:40:33" ] [quote name="Mcyt" date="2021-04-11 03:29:12" ] We came so far and Ichoras had to be inactive. [/quote] Crawls out of my grave [/quote] welcome back to the monstrosity that is this thread [/quote] Pff I’m legitimately surprised it’s still active after four years [/quote] are you proud of what you have created or terrified of its existence
Ichoras wrote on 2021-12-03 20:59:37:
xev wrote on 2021-12-03 20:56:27:
@Ichoras wrote on 2021-12-03 20:40:33:
Mcyt wrote on 2021-04-11 03:29:12:
We came so far and Ichoras had to be inactive.

Crawls out of my grave

welcome back to the monstrosity that is this thread

Pff I’m legitimately surprised it’s still active after four years
are you proud of what you have created
or terrified of its existence
Bat/Patches/Bread
He/him [insert trans flag here]
Sneeze; Your gel pen'll work again.
Asexual | Minor | Proud Furry
The bug. Not your head. You can keep that.
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2021-12-04 06:49:40" ] I guess I have a reason to be active on this forum now, Last Post Wins threads are always fun Though I am impressed that this has 3 times as many pages as the TLPW I'm active in on another site, because that one was made in 2014 [/quote] Heheh Fun
EsterGamer wrote on 2021-12-04 06:49:40:
Heheh
Fun
Bat/Patches/Bread
impulse-bought a dragon when i'm supposed to be saving 250kt for another impulse-buy
impulse-bought a dragon when i'm supposed to be saving 250kt for another impulse-buy
[quote name="xev" date="2021-12-04 06:51:40" ] impulse-bought a dragon when i'm supposed to be saving 250kt for another impulse-buy [/quote] Oof Can I yeet some money at you, please? Just because lol
xev wrote on 2021-12-04 06:51:40:
Oof
Can I yeet some money at you, please? Just because lol
Bat/Patches/Bread
[quote name="MagnoliaTale" date="2021-12-04 06:52:14" ] [quote name="xev" date="2021-12-04 06:51:40" ] impulse-bought a dragon when i'm supposed to be saving 250kt for another impulse-buy [/quote] Oof Can I yeet some money at you, please? Just because lol [/quote] sure why not
MagnoliaTale wrote on 2021-12-04 06:52:14:
xev wrote on 2021-12-04 06:51:40:
Oof
Can I yeet some money at you, please? Just because lol

sure why not
[quote name="@EsterGamer" date="2021-12-04 06:09:05" ] What is this and why does this have over twenty thousand pages? (The first question is a joke by the way, I know (and am active on) a thread like this on a different site) [/quote] Ooh wait I forgot to ask what's that different site and whats your name and do i have it too
@EsterGamer wrote on 2021-12-04 06:09:05:
What is this and why does this have over twenty thousand pages?
(The first question is a joke by the way, I know (and am active on) a thread like this on a different site)
Ooh wait I forgot to ask what's that different site and whats your name and do i have it too
Bat/Patches/Bread
[quote name="MagnoliaTale" date="2021-12-04 06:55:35" ] [quote name="@EsterGamer" date="2021-12-04 06:09:05" ] What is this and why does this have over twenty thousand pages? (The first question is a joke by the way, I know (and am active on) a thread like this on a different site) [/quote] Ooh wait I forgot to ask what's that different site and whats your name and do i have it too [/quote] Also are you subbed and sorry for giving you a bunch of notifications if so lol
MagnoliaTale wrote on 2021-12-04 06:55:35:
@EsterGamer wrote on 2021-12-04 06:09:05:
What is this and why does this have over twenty thousand pages?
(The first question is a joke by the way, I know (and am active on) a thread like this on a different site)
Ooh wait I forgot to ask what's that different site and whats your name and do i have it too
Also are you subbed and sorry for giving you a bunch of notifications if so lol
Bat/Patches/Bread
Yeah, I subbed to the thread
Also the other site is the terraria forums, I'm very active there
Yeah, I subbed to the thread
Also the other site is the terraria forums, I'm very active there
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
IM AM SORRY FOR BEING GONE SO LONG QwQ I'll also be gone from the 6th to the 12th
IM AM SORRY FOR BEING GONE SO LONG QwQ I'll also be gone from the 6th to the 12th