Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | breeding request?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Lural
Oh, that would be very much appreciated! I personally don't mind the wait and wouldn't force you to spend on a boon, but it's up to you! Thank you so much for agreeing to assist, though we might need a few nests before we can hatch one that's within the optimal ranges and is the right gender.
@Lural
Oh, that would be very much appreciated! I personally don't mind the wait and wouldn't force you to spend on a boon, but it's up to you! Thank you so much for agreeing to assist, though we might need a few nests before we can hatch one that's within the optimal ranges and is the right gender.
Sure. I've got empty spaces, as long as the other person is ok with it
Sure. I've got empty spaces, as long as the other person is ok with it
@rei711 @Lural

Hi there,
Sorry about taking awhile to get back to you both. I don't really log on daily. Anyway... if Lural doesn't mind hosting, then I definitely don't mind sending them Xanadu. Just confirm, and I'll send him over. :)
@rei711 @Lural

Hi there,
Sorry about taking awhile to get back to you both. I don't really log on daily. Anyway... if Lural doesn't mind hosting, then I definitely don't mind sending them Xanadu. Just confirm, and I'll send him over. :)
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png
@tae I dont mind hosting at all.
@tae I dont mind hosting at all.
@Lural
I will send Xanadu to you.

@rei711
@Lural
I will send Xanadu to you.

@rei711
@rei711
@tae

Accepted and bred. 3 babies have hatched. Let me know if one is close to correct <3
@rei711
@tae

Accepted and bred. 3 babies have hatched. Let me know if one is close to correct <3
@Lural @Tae
Ack, the boys were so close, their terts aren't bright enough D:
They had the abyss and the pink down, but the only one with cyan was a girl, and unfortunately, I need a boy.
Oh well, at least their cooldowns are shorter than an imperial's.
@Lural @Tae
Ack, the boys were so close, their terts aren't bright enough D:
They had the abyss and the pink down, but the only one with cyan was a girl, and unfortunately, I need a boy.
Oh well, at least their cooldowns are shorter than an imperial's.
@Lural @rei711

So close, yet so far away? LOL Bummer it's not quite what you're looking for.
Would you be able to use any of those hatchlings for future breedings to narrow down the color pool?
@Lural @rei711

So close, yet so far away? LOL Bummer it's not quite what you're looking for.
Would you be able to use any of those hatchlings for future breedings to narrow down the color pool?
@Tae
Hmm. I've done my checks, but unfortunately there aren't many other dragons in that color range that are breedable/active. I ran through dragon search just to find you guys xD guess we'll have to try again.
@Tae
Hmm. I've done my checks, but unfortunately there aren't many other dragons in that color range that are breedable/active. I ran through dragon search just to find you guys xD guess we'll have to try again.
@tae I'm good with trying again. Doesn't bother me any. Let me know if it's ok with you, or if you'd rather have your baby back while we wait for the cooldown or whatever.
@tae I'm good with trying again. Doesn't bother me any. Let me know if it's ok with you, or if you'd rather have your baby back while we wait for the cooldown or whatever.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7