Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [NATUREDOM]Public Buy CLOSED
@DuskAwakening do you have room and gem for 6 level 8 dragons?
@DuskAwakening do you have room and gem for 6 level 8 dragons?
A fake achievement for the 2024 anniversary, awarding ??? points. Not Tidelord's Favorite: You couldn't understand a single word Tidelord said. It's the thought that counts...?
@ShadesofCyan Sure! Fire away ^^
@ShadesofCyan Sure! Fire away ^^
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
@DuskAwakening excellent! I'll set up the PA's.
@DuskAwakening excellent! I'll set up the PA's.
A fake achievement for the 2024 anniversary, awarding ??? points. Not Tidelord's Favorite: You couldn't understand a single word Tidelord said. It's the thought that counts...?
@thePurple
@thePurple
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
@Borkbean Sending two level 7's!
@Borkbean Sending two level 7's!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Borkbean

Are you active and swamped(so Busy) or did you forget to set yourself to Offline?
LOL

Been 40 minutes and just wanted to check. I need the space. I'll wait 5 more minutes. If I haven't heard from you here or by accepting, I'll be canceling and sending to another user.

(I understand being swamped! Usually that way when I Attend, too. Might want to change to Busy status if you're swamped so others know to send to someone else)
@Borkbean

Are you active and swamped(so Busy) or did you forget to set yourself to Offline?
LOL

Been 40 minutes and just wanted to check. I need the space. I'll wait 5 more minutes. If I haven't heard from you here or by accepting, I'll be canceling and sending to another user.

(I understand being swamped! Usually that way when I Attend, too. Might want to change to Busy status if you're swamped so others know to send to someone else)
WpjbI2U.gif
@DuskAwakening

Please set Borkbean to Offline on the doc? They seem to have gone inactive and forgot to change their status.

I'm sending a few to you, instead.
@DuskAwakening

Please set Borkbean to Offline on the doc? They seem to have gone inactive and forgot to change their status.

I'm sending a few to you, instead.
WpjbI2U.gif
@ElementalEntropy I've checked with the catchers and we've changed the status as appropriate ^^ Thank you for letting us know!

@ElementalEntropy I've checked with the catchers and we've changed the status as appropriate ^^ Thank you for letting us know!

sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
@EasilyAmusedKat

Can you take 12 level six dragons through pa? 9 have the breed bonus, 5 have the gene bonus, and 4 have the color bonus.
@EasilyAmusedKat

Can you take 12 level six dragons through pa? 9 have the breed bonus, 5 have the gene bonus, and 4 have the color bonus.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@ElementalEntropy

Oh my goodness, I though I had set myself to Busy, as I was working on an essay, however it appears I was mistaken. I apologise profusely for all the inconvenience this may have caused you.
@ElementalEntropy

Oh my goodness, I though I had set myself to Busy, as I was working on an essay, however it appears I was mistaken. I apologise profusely for all the inconvenience this may have caused you.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST