Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~~~~The Orphanage (done, thanks!)~~~~
@junglejag Indeed it is! Enjoy!
@junglejag Indeed it is! Enjoy!
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
@FalconRex121 Will do! Might donate some dragons / food later on when I get the chance!
@FalconRex121 Will do! Might donate some dragons / food later on when I get the chance!
@FalconRex121
The first four dragons in my list are being sent off to ice/plague battle~
@FalconRex121
The first four dragons in my list are being sent off to ice/plague battle~
Is there any way I could volunteer for the orphanage?
Is there any way I could volunteer for the orphanage?
[cenetr]glaceon_banner_no__2_by_birdconure.png[/center]
@Morghyn Cool, I'll go thake care of that ^^ (Definitely more profitable than this, hahahaa)

@kiara20 At the moment, we're definitely in need of dragons, and always appreciate donations if you feel so inclined! You could also become a foster since food and money are, well, more useful, but at the moment we've got a real surplus of space so I'd probably add you to reserve (if you did)~ Many thanks for your support! :D It's appreciated.
@Morghyn Cool, I'll go thake care of that ^^ (Definitely more profitable than this, hahahaa)

@kiara20 At the moment, we're definitely in need of dragons, and always appreciate donations if you feel so inclined! You could also become a foster since food and money are, well, more useful, but at the moment we've got a real surplus of space so I'd probably add you to reserve (if you did)~ Many thanks for your support! :D It's appreciated.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
[center]@FalconRex121 I would like to drop off some dragons! [b]Are they listed in another thread?[/b] Nope! [b]Would I like my dragons returned to me instead of exalted?[/b] No Thank you! [b]Would I like to hold them myself instead of sending them to a foster?[/b] I would like someone else to hold them! [b]Anything else?[/b] I found these guys while finding cheap fodder for PvI but I honestly don't want to see them exalted because they are not obvious fodder. Some of them are too pretty, they're XXY, XXX, or XYX or Gen2s. [b]Okay, here are my dragons:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16333313] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163334/16333313_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote][b]LightTouch[/b] ID# 16333313 Male Tundra Pure GenTwo Pink / Pink / Goldenrod[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16316202] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163163/16316202_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote][b]Paku[/b] ID# 16316202 Female Imperial Jade Iridescent / Jade Shimmer / Jade Crackle[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16397340] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163974/16397340_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote][b]Unnamed[/b] ID# 16397340 Male Tundra Obsidian / Obsidian / Coal[/quote] [b]****I'll update this list as I keep looking for fodder. I hope that is okay!****[/b][/center]
@FalconRex121 I would like to drop off some dragons!
Are they listed in another thread? Nope!
Would I like my dragons returned to me instead of exalted? No Thank you!
Would I like to hold them myself instead of sending them to a foster? I would like someone else to hold them!
Anything else? I found these guys while finding cheap fodder for PvI but I honestly don't want to see them exalted because they are not obvious fodder. Some of them are too pretty, they're XXY, XXX, or XYX or Gen2s.
Okay, here are my dragons:

16333313_350.png
Quote:
LightTouch
ID# 16333313
Male Tundra
Pure GenTwo
Pink / Pink / Goldenrod

16316202_350.png
Quote:
Paku
ID# 16316202
Female Imperial
Jade Iridescent / Jade Shimmer / Jade Crackle

16397340_350.png
Quote:
Unnamed
ID# 16397340
Male Tundra
Obsidian / Obsidian / Coal

****I'll update this list as I keep looking for fodder. I hope that is okay!****
0LmIW1J.png
@FalconRex121 I will keep that in mind. I have some new baby dragons that I may not be keeping so I just might donate. I do also have extra room in my lair, so if there are ever dragons in need of somewhere to go my lair is open.
@FalconRex121 I will keep that in mind. I have some new baby dragons that I may not be keeping so I just might donate. I do also have extra room in my lair, so if there are ever dragons in need of somewhere to go my lair is open.
[cenetr]glaceon_banner_no__2_by_birdconure.png[/center]
I would like to adopt! @FalconRex121
Have I read the rules? Yes!
Dragon ID #1: 15908729
That dragon's foster: @Morghyn
I would like to adopt! @FalconRex121
Have I read the rules? Yes!
Dragon ID #1: 15908729
That dragon's foster: @Morghyn
new_piskel__1__by_sandwolfninja-d9sk0n4.gif
@FalconRex121
Much more profitable :P
Also a good way to purge my lair, I'm running out of space fast.
I swear I haven't bought new dergs
It's also because of all my Gen1 "projects". I have... 9 or 10 Gen1s that are "to be worked on". (AKA, left until someone offers me treasure because god knows I won't do anything with them)

To be fair though, I did just complete my progen and her mate (with shimmer/facet and circuit on both. Yikes!)

@Sidia
Thank you, and enjoy your new dragon :3
She's one of my favourites but I had no room for her! If you ever decide you don't want her, please send her back to me :)
@FalconRex121
Much more profitable :P
Also a good way to purge my lair, I'm running out of space fast.
I swear I haven't bought new dergs
It's also because of all my Gen1 "projects". I have... 9 or 10 Gen1s that are "to be worked on". (AKA, left until someone offers me treasure because god knows I won't do anything with them)

To be fair though, I did just complete my progen and her mate (with shimmer/facet and circuit on both. Yikes!)

@Sidia
Thank you, and enjoy your new dragon :3
She's one of my favourites but I had no room for her! If you ever decide you don't want her, please send her back to me :)
@Morghyn

Thanks! She's so gorgeous that she inspired me to draw. I don't know if she'll ever leave my lair but if she ever does you will be getting back a dragon with an art piece. ;)
@Morghyn

Thanks! She's so gorgeous that she inspired me to draw. I don't know if she'll ever leave my lair but if she ever does you will be getting back a dragon with an art piece. ;)
new_piskel__1__by_sandwolfninja-d9sk0n4.gif