Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~Triskele Nests~ [11 Elements]
@TigerGirl @vmprsm
With either works for me. My pair is ready, but I can wait a few days.
@TigerGirl @vmprsm
With either works for me. My pair is ready, but I can wait a few days.
@intermission did you ping me? I can't seem to find your post. :)
@intermission did you ping me? I can't seem to find your post. :)
@Pire
It was a page or two back. I was clarifying reservations and openings on my nests for two others. :)
@Pire
It was a page or two back. I was clarifying reservations and openings on my nests for two others. :)
@intermission Sorry, i got a million pings and couldn't find your post. Oh! You have nests open? I'd like to rent one please. :)
@intermission Sorry, i got a million pings and couldn't find your post. Oh! You have nests open? I'd like to rent one please. :)
@Desdemona @TigerGirl

Id love to get these two out of my lair for breeding as soon as possible, I could really use the space for LvP, ya know? Not sure whay happened with the message either, I know I sent one... :/ oh well! If you say its okay Desdemona ill send a CR to TigerGirl promptly.
@Desdemona @TigerGirl

Id love to get these two out of my lair for breeding as soon as possible, I could really use the space for LvP, ya know? Not sure whay happened with the message either, I know I sent one... :/ oh well! If you say its okay Desdemona ill send a CR to TigerGirl promptly.
EHFIqnV.png SgO1BLX.pngtumblr_pjejcx31EX1snhoubo9_100.png HFiqDZ4.png5USjP6q.png
@HaiXin Put your couple on a nest and they had 3 eggs!~ [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/4/3healthy_0dead.png[/img]
@HaiXin

Put your couple on a nest and they had 3 eggs!~

3healthy_0dead.png
hJNGZFZ.png
@Darkdragonfiend, yey!^^ thanks!!
@Darkdragonfiend, yey!^^ thanks!!
jLEAuoV.png
@seawings, @spaceywolf, or @pherarow Do any of you have a nest I can rent for my Ironman couple?
@seawings, @spaceywolf, or @pherarow Do any of you have a nest I can rent for my Ironman couple?
kfdTMTr.jpg
Hey guys, a new board has been made. Click here to visit it.
Hey guys, a new board has been made. Click here to visit it.

(\ /)..?•*`*•*`*•?
( . .) / Affiliate bump!
C('')('')

(\ /)..?•*`*•*`*•?
( . .) / Affiliate bump!
C('')('')
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.