Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show Me Your Finished Gene-Projects
Just finished a g1 today! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54417192][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/544172/54417192_350.png[/img][/url][/center] i love her sm
Just finished a g1 today!
54417192_350.png

i love her sm
@UnnaturalHistory
I can see why you'd be conflicted, they're both really great skins - they just highlight different aspects. I do think that the Twinwheels blends little more of the wings / secondary together with the dragons front legs (Arms? Are they arms)? And yet Powersupply does do lovely things to the horns~~ Ah the dilemma.

@Theron
Fear not, for I love all the colorful clouds that you have posted. Including little rager raver boy. Out of the lot though? Heishi is peak beautiful for me. Literally said ooo out loud. He's absolutely rocking that harlequin.

@Falcolmreynolds
Sandsurges are one of the coolest dragon breeds, she's got such a color combo to her that works so well because - well, flaunt is just awesome at adding some interesting dimension to a dragon. And I think darts as a tert is one of the best for that breed, no question! What a pretty gal indeed.
@UnnaturalHistory
I can see why you'd be conflicted, they're both really great skins - they just highlight different aspects. I do think that the Twinwheels blends little more of the wings / secondary together with the dragons front legs (Arms? Are they arms)? And yet Powersupply does do lovely things to the horns~~ Ah the dilemma.

@Theron
Fear not, for I love all the colorful clouds that you have posted. Including little rager raver boy. Out of the lot though? Heishi is peak beautiful for me. Literally said ooo out loud. He's absolutely rocking that harlequin.

@Falcolmreynolds
Sandsurges are one of the coolest dragon breeds, she's got such a color combo to her that works so well because - well, flaunt is just awesome at adding some interesting dimension to a dragon. And I think darts as a tert is one of the best for that breed, no question! What a pretty gal indeed.
Here's my most recent project I finished around Christmas! He's the first project I ever done, so I'm quite fond of him. Personally, it's very exhilarating to gene up a dragon from scratch. Originally this was a scry that the original owner had put his bio, I thought it was very pretty so I had to take him home and try make it a reality. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83248093][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/832481/83248093_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Here's my most recent project I finished around Christmas! He's the first project I ever done, so I'm quite fond of him. Personally, it's very exhilarating to gene up a dragon from scratch. Originally this was a scry that the original owner had put his bio, I thought it was very pretty so I had to take him home and try make it a reality.

83248093_350.png
@CrystalChrissy
I completely agree, getting all the genes together and being able to score it off till the end is so satisfying. Oh! Another pretty fluffy boy. Love the Mint Wish, really cool that it's very similar shade for the sand blend too! I can see why you bought him!
@CrystalChrissy
I completely agree, getting all the genes together and being able to score it off till the end is so satisfying. Oh! Another pretty fluffy boy. Love the Mint Wish, really cool that it's very similar shade for the sand blend too! I can see why you bought him!
@Azuriten I agree! Her armlegs are definitely more matchy but the one thing about twinwheels is the full coverage of the wings hides not only the (expensive) secondary gene but also a ton of firefly which is kind of frustrating lmao I've noticed that when getting skins for other firefly projects that it is often covered in really weird ways D; I'll probably be on the hunt for a new skin eventually that fits her just right :D
@Azuriten I agree! Her armlegs are definitely more matchy but the one thing about twinwheels is the full coverage of the wings hides not only the (expensive) secondary gene but also a ton of firefly which is kind of frustrating lmao I've noticed that when getting skins for other firefly projects that it is often covered in really weird ways D; I'll probably be on the hunt for a new skin eventually that fits her just right :D
PWYW G1s/Free G1s
@UnnaturalHistory
That's true! Though I tend not to notice firefly and sparkle - that might just be me and my terrible eyes but yeah that firefly really does seem to stand out more in the first skin.

Finding the perfect skin is one of those daunting tasks, to me at least. (What a weird sentence OTL). Then again female Undertide skins aren't quite as popular yet as other breeds so there's less options. For a poison dart frog-esque I'm going to guess Plague or Nature for their festivals maybe they'll have something eventually, if no UMA does it by then.
@UnnaturalHistory
That's true! Though I tend not to notice firefly and sparkle - that might just be me and my terrible eyes but yeah that firefly really does seem to stand out more in the first skin.

Finding the perfect skin is one of those daunting tasks, to me at least. (What a weird sentence OTL). Then again female Undertide skins aren't quite as popular yet as other breeds so there's less options. For a poison dart frog-esque I'm going to guess Plague or Nature for their festivals maybe they'll have something eventually, if no UMA does it by then.