Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Shadow Sub Ping: Creators Claim ur Dergs
1 2 3 4 5 6
@CelesticLeo
I am no longer in shadow, so I can no longer breed Foggy Nights. My apologies ^^"
@CelesticLeo
I am no longer in shadow, so I can no longer breed Foggy Nights. My apologies ^^"
Don't forget to take a break!
@Dreamlight Did you have a name change?
@Dreamlight Did you have a name change?
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
@CelesticLeo mine is fine. I'm not sure if pair of mine counts as glow stripes as I haven't really checked the subs. Babies look like their mama [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20239112] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202392/20239112_350.png[/img] . If it does then they can be added as well :)
@CelesticLeo mine is fine. I'm not sure if pair of mine counts as glow stripes as I haven't really checked the subs. Babies look like their mama 20239112_350.png . If it does then they can be added as well :)
Lichtdrache.gif
@CelesticLeo here you go, lore for the Jokers:

The Jokers are of a secretive and isolated kind - they mostly keep to themselves, or live in pairs. The approach of a Joker is heralded by bursts of laughter, accompanied with dizziness, nausea and abdominal pain; dragons who spend an extended period of time in the presence of a Joker later speak of hazy mists enveloping them, and terrifying hallucinations that made them laugh uncontrollably in spite of the horrors they witnessed. Outside observers have witnessed Jokers surrounded by an audience of enthralled dragons, with eerie grins on their faces, occasionally snickering to themselves. The victims (for the dragons with the misfortune of encountering a Joker are nothing less than victims) are often left with an irreparably damaged psyche, unstable and prone to sudden fits of giggles in very inopportune moments. There exist unconfirmed reports of so called "Joker reels" - groups of dead dragons arranged in a circle, with grotesque expressions on their faces, looking as if they'd died in a middle of an exceptionally good joke.
@CelesticLeo here you go, lore for the Jokers:

The Jokers are of a secretive and isolated kind - they mostly keep to themselves, or live in pairs. The approach of a Joker is heralded by bursts of laughter, accompanied with dizziness, nausea and abdominal pain; dragons who spend an extended period of time in the presence of a Joker later speak of hazy mists enveloping them, and terrifying hallucinations that made them laugh uncontrollably in spite of the horrors they witnessed. Outside observers have witnessed Jokers surrounded by an audience of enthralled dragons, with eerie grins on their faces, occasionally snickering to themselves. The victims (for the dragons with the misfortune of encountering a Joker are nothing less than victims) are often left with an irreparably damaged psyche, unstable and prone to sudden fits of giggles in very inopportune moments. There exist unconfirmed reports of so called "Joker reels" - groups of dead dragons arranged in a circle, with grotesque expressions on their faces, looking as if they'd died in a middle of an exceptionally good joke.
uPXdQfI.png
@CelesticLeo
I changed my name before I created Foggy Nights. Wyveria helped me refine the lore.
@CelesticLeo
I changed my name before I created Foggy Nights. Wyveria helped me refine the lore.
Don't forget to take a break!
@Kupari

Yes, your Vittoria is indeed Glowstripe! :)

@CelesticLeo

Hmm... Let's see... Glowtripes are based on Shroomlings and Glowbellies. Their creators are either unknown or inactive, which is bad, because I would like to talk with them about updating our subspecies and maybe merge them together as subsubs. :(

For Glowstripes (also including Shroomlings + GBs)

Colour updates:

Prim/Sec: Obsidian - Shadow

Tert: Teal - Mint

Gene updates:

Prim/Sec: Any (maybe it's better to exclude PiePaint, PoiTox and PetButt)

Tert: Thylacine (Glowstripes), Gembond (Shroomlings), UB + Glimmer (Glowbellies)

"Official" lore, what I got from various threads:

Glowbellies - dragons, who ate too much glowshrooms.

Shroomlings - dragons, whose bodies are covered with glowshrooms.

And, what I created with some Shadowlings:

Glowstripes - dragons, who carries glowshrooms' spores around.

YellowBelly Noctoads:

Colour updates:

Prim: Swamp/(Mantis)

Sec: Gold

Tert: Ivory - Marigold

Lore: Currently N/A. Since Skellington10802 came Noctoad idea first, I leave base lore to them. :)
@Kupari

Yes, your Vittoria is indeed Glowstripe! :)

@CelesticLeo

Hmm... Let's see... Glowtripes are based on Shroomlings and Glowbellies. Their creators are either unknown or inactive, which is bad, because I would like to talk with them about updating our subspecies and maybe merge them together as subsubs. :(

For Glowstripes (also including Shroomlings + GBs)

Colour updates:

Prim/Sec: Obsidian - Shadow

Tert: Teal - Mint

Gene updates:

Prim/Sec: Any (maybe it's better to exclude PiePaint, PoiTox and PetButt)

Tert: Thylacine (Glowstripes), Gembond (Shroomlings), UB + Glimmer (Glowbellies)

"Official" lore, what I got from various threads:

Glowbellies - dragons, who ate too much glowshrooms.

Shroomlings - dragons, whose bodies are covered with glowshrooms.

And, what I created with some Shadowlings:

Glowstripes - dragons, who carries glowshrooms' spores around.

YellowBelly Noctoads:

Colour updates:

Prim: Swamp/(Mantis)

Sec: Gold

Tert: Ivory - Marigold

Lore: Currently N/A. Since Skellington10802 came Noctoad idea first, I leave base lore to them. :)
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
@CelesticLe
I will happily breed Creeping Darkness' for anyone who wants it
@CelesticLe
I will happily breed Creeping Darkness' for anyone who wants it
900.500px.TheMisfitsKeep_zpsx48jujtb.png
@Dreamlight So you created Foggy Nights?
@TheMisfitsKeep I can add you to the breeders list, did you by chance create any?
@Dreamlight So you created Foggy Nights?
@TheMisfitsKeep I can add you to the breeders list, did you by chance create any?
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
@CelsticLeo
I still breed guiding/trickster wisps.
@CelsticLeo
I still breed guiding/trickster wisps.
580.png 1167.png 5917.png 12733.pngDOTj3Yy.png
hatchery ♥ clan lore ♥ coli challenge ♥ dream dragons ♥ tim, he/they
@CelesticLeo
I sure did
@CelesticLeo
I sure did