Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Random egg rotting?
Heyaz!

I logged in just now, wanting to feed and incubate my nests before I leave for uni (I am 9 hours after FR time), and found one of my nests consisting of a rotting egg.
This confuses me, since I finish most breeding business by 2am server time, and the nests are directly incubated afterwards. I bred the two dragons yesterday, not sure at which time, but it was before the critical rollover for sure, unless something has been changed.

I'm not sure if a screenshot will help because all you see is a nest with one healthy and a rotten egg... I'll add one when need arises.
Heyaz!

I logged in just now, wanting to feed and incubate my nests before I leave for uni (I am 9 hours after FR time), and found one of my nests consisting of a rotting egg.
This confuses me, since I finish most breeding business by 2am server time, and the nests are directly incubated afterwards. I bred the two dragons yesterday, not sure at which time, but it was before the critical rollover for sure, unless something has been changed.

I'm not sure if a screenshot will help because all you see is a nest with one healthy and a rotten egg... I'll add one when need arises.
yAEXdRe.png
I have the same problem. I had two egg nest, and I always incubate just after breeding... And it got rotten too.
I have the same problem. I had two egg nest, and I always incubate just after breeding... And it got rotten too.
bumping this.

I just got my first 3 egg clutch in weeks and would like those to stay healthy. Any other people having this problem?
bumping this.

I just got my first 3 egg clutch in weeks and would like those to stay healthy. Any other people having this problem?
yAEXdRe.png
@EchoesAbove

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=684659&p=mb

And I'm not happy because eggs were supposed to rot when not cared about...
@EchoesAbove

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=684659&p=mb

And I'm not happy because eggs were supposed to rot when not cared about...
@Undel @Akiri:

AKIRIBIRD what have you done? :P
@Undel @Akiri:

AKIRIBIRD what have you done? :P
I'm sorry to hear about your eggs.

If you incubate daily for 5 days straight, the eggs should not rot. Each missed day is a new chance at an egg going bad. It's possible that if a page took a very long time to load and you never saw a confirmation window after hitting "incubate", the egg was never incubated because the request never went through. (This is my best guess as to what happened. Note: I am an artist, not a programmer.)

We have had more server power ordered and are waiting on its arrival so that we can hopefully avoid site slowdown and slow-loading pages in the future.
I'm sorry to hear about your eggs.

If you incubate daily for 5 days straight, the eggs should not rot. Each missed day is a new chance at an egg going bad. It's possible that if a page took a very long time to load and you never saw a confirmation window after hitting "incubate", the egg was never incubated because the request never went through. (This is my best guess as to what happened. Note: I am an artist, not a programmer.)

We have had more server power ordered and are waiting on its arrival so that we can hopefully avoid site slowdown and slow-loading pages in the future.
Thanks for the heads up!

Seeing as I used the site after breeding, I do doubt the confirmation window didn't get into the system. However looking at the site, that might have just been the case. (no offense!)

At the moment none of my nests can be incubated, it says they've been incubated already. I'll take a screen and check if its still that way after rollover.

cropped for the sake of display
16ise84.png
Thanks for the heads up!

Seeing as I used the site after breeding, I do doubt the confirmation window didn't get into the system. However looking at the site, that might have just been the case. (no offense!)

At the moment none of my nests can be incubated, it says they've been incubated already. I'll take a screen and check if its still that way after rollover.

cropped for the sake of display
16ise84.png
yAEXdRe.png
I've been incubating my nest every day since the eggs were put in there, and made sure that all the nests were incubated as well.

I KNOW I tended to my nest yesterday, and yet I've got from four beautiful eggs to this!

jr1M4pU.jpg

I always make sure to check that I can't press the incubate button, as that reassures me that the dragons were, indeed, incubated...

So what happened to my fourth egg? :C
I've been incubating my nest every day since the eggs were put in there, and made sure that all the nests were incubated as well.

I KNOW I tended to my nest yesterday, and yet I've got from four beautiful eggs to this!

jr1M4pU.jpg

I always make sure to check that I can't press the incubate button, as that reassures me that the dragons were, indeed, incubated...

So what happened to my fourth egg? :C
-sips tea-
This happend to me within the last week and I reported it, but they said they couldn&#039;t reproduce it. I know I incubated my eggs every day and I had 2 eggs rot in different nests. Glad I&#039;m not the only one having this problem >_<
This happend to me within the last week and I reported it, but they said they couldn&#039;t reproduce it. I know I incubated my eggs every day and I had 2 eggs rot in different nests. Glad I&#039;m not the only one having this problem >_<
This has also happened to me. Nest of two eggs had been incubated yesterday after breeding the parents, went to incubate them today and found one of the two rotted.
This has also happened to me. Nest of two eggs had been incubated yesterday after breeding the parents, went to incubate them today and found one of the two rotted.