Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104
Fullscreen not working on android

I'm on Android Chrome, and when I try to enter full screen mode *the battles* become unresponsive and I have to manually exit full screen mode. It also doesn't work if I use the desktop version on my phone. It'll let me select the venues in full screen so I'm not sure what's happening, but it's been doing it for awhile.
I also use Chrome on my laptop, on there, fullscreen works fine.

I'm on Android Chrome, and when I try to enter full screen mode *the battles* become unresponsive and I have to manually exit full screen mode. It also doesn't work if I use the desktop version on my phone. It'll let me select the venues in full screen so I'm not sure what's happening, but it's been doing it for awhile.
I also use Chrome on my laptop, on there, fullscreen works fine.
A bit of an odd one- I was on Coli's page when Rollover hit, and it logged me out- but, basically only out of Coli, Forums let me post fine. I'm used to just getting a "server connection lost" message, and it not affecting logged-in status. Even weirder, the lil top right box with username and avatar etc. was still showing over the "You can't do this when not signed in" page. (I only really checked my status on the Forums though, not the rest of the site... didn't think to see what pages were upset at me, if any others were).

Browser: Firefox Android (though, I'm comparing it to Firefox on Win 10).

(A manual log out/log back in fixed things, btw)
A bit of an odd one- I was on Coli's page when Rollover hit, and it logged me out- but, basically only out of Coli, Forums let me post fine. I'm used to just getting a "server connection lost" message, and it not affecting logged-in status. Even weirder, the lil top right box with username and avatar etc. was still showing over the "You can't do this when not signed in" page. (I only really checked my status on the Forums though, not the rest of the site... didn't think to see what pages were upset at me, if any others were).

Browser: Firefox Android (though, I'm comparing it to Firefox on Win 10).

(A manual log out/log back in fixed things, btw)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, if you have a response to what I said!
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Before fullscreen mode was not responsive when picking venues. Now the problem has reversed and fullscreen venue picking works but no longer responds in fightning. Need to press the phones back button to get out of fullscreen.

Cleared cookies and cache nothing changed

Using chrome on android

Fullscreen works in chrome on pc

Problem occured after achivements launched not sure if it was the same day but close to it.

Before fullscreen mode was not responsive when picking venues. Now the problem has reversed and fullscreen venue picking works but no longer responds in fightning. Need to press the phones back button to get out of fullscreen.

Cleared cookies and cache nothing changed

Using chrome on android

Fullscreen works in chrome on pc

Problem occured after achivements launched not sure if it was the same day but close to it.

ImMJGPh.pngG1's for Sale
Hi, the Coliseum has become completely unreachable for me today (worked fine last night). When I try to go to the Coliseum, it says "Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area." despite the fact that I am clearly still logged in and everywhere else on the site works.
My normal browser is Firefox, and I have cleared the cache.
Hi, the Coliseum has become completely unreachable for me today (worked fine last night). When I try to go to the Coliseum, it says "Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area." despite the fact that I am clearly still logged in and everywhere else on the site works.
My normal browser is Firefox, and I have cleared the cache.
Mom of two, does all the crafts, loves dragons.

LEpJMnn.png CpFdYgG.png KsM0wY2.png bX96R21.png qhK4FYS.png
0HBKL8H.png 0lyo3OL.png 4w8OesX.png UuKod4C.png YMPbu9R.png
@Rodayan That happens sometimes. You can fix it by logging out and then logging in again.
@Rodayan That happens sometimes. You can fix it by logging out and then logging in again.
fzww6al.png
seems to be like and 11 years old bug as far as ive been looking into its but i reference attack turn order quite a bit and sometimes when it says my dragon should be next itll randomly switch to the mobs turn instead and apparently im not the only one this is happening for

tdlr: messed up attack turn order
seems to be like and 11 years old bug as far as ive been looking into its but i reference attack turn order quite a bit and sometimes when it says my dragon should be next itll randomly switch to the mobs turn instead and apparently im not the only one this is happening for

tdlr: messed up attack turn order
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104