Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Gathering Turns
have the same problem here^^
have the same problem here^^
so i am a newbie and someone told me to write in here so i am missing 5 gathering turns :)
so i am a newbie and someone told me to write in here so i am missing 5 gathering turns :)
Yuuuup, affecting me too. I'm sure our beloved admins'll set things right though :)
Yuuuup, affecting me too. I'm sure our beloved admins'll set things right though :)
Well this just happened to me today, i am missing five turns (well six since i am in the Flame/Fire lair and get an extra one for the week)
Well this just happened to me today, i am missing five turns (well six since i am in the Flame/Fire lair and get an extra one for the week)
Hadn't planned to say it since so many others are already pointing it out, but I changed my mind, just in case. It happened to me too. :c
Hadn't planned to say it since so many others are already pointing it out, but I changed my mind, just in case. It happened to me too. :c
It happened to me too!
It happened to me too!
I was/am missing 5 turns too. :/
I was/am missing 5 turns too. :/
2Wv1pcf.gif
Same happened to me D: I hope it gets fixed, this really screws up my food gathering method!
Same happened to me D: I hope it gets fixed, this really screws up my food gathering method!
Same problem here. o.O Glad it's not just me. I should have 16 today, and I only have 10.
Same problem here. o.O Glad it's not just me. I should have 16 today, and I only have 10.
vo4t5d.png
Same here I was just so confused that my turns ran down so quickly. at first I thought my browser had messed up and skipped some turns becuase I klicked too fast 9_6
Same here I was just so confused that my turns ran down so quickly. at first I thought my browser had messed up and skipped some turns becuase I klicked too fast 9_6