Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] g1s that make you go 'woah, nice'
@Mitchy

Would you take 4.5 mil tr and 4kg for the double latte?
@Mitchy

Would you take 4.5 mil tr and 4kg for the double latte?
B085zk6.pngBbHtKFT.pnghVDz5nC.png
@Brewstoid hello! mixed payment is fine with me, but i just lowered the price from 15>13>10 so i'd like to stay around 10kg total for the moment. would you be able to do 4.5mt + 5.5kg, or 6mt + 4kg?
@Brewstoid hello! mixed payment is fine with me, but i just lowered the price from 15>13>10 so i'd like to stay around 10kg total for the moment. would you be able to do 4.5mt + 5.5kg, or 6mt + 4kg?
@Mitchy

yea, I can try to get some extra treasure to pay 6mt and 4kg if you don't mind waiting a day or two as I try to liquidate some stuff. I also have nocturne eggs to throw in if you take the original 4.5mt + 4kg, just let me know how many eggs you'd want
@Mitchy

yea, I can try to get some extra treasure to pay 6mt and 4kg if you don't mind waiting a day or two as I try to liquidate some stuff. I also have nocturne eggs to throw in if you take the original 4.5mt + 4kg, just let me know how many eggs you'd want
@Brewstoid either is fine with me. i can take noc eggs at 240g ea, so the original 4.5mt + 4kg + 6 eggs + 60g/kt?
@Brewstoid either is fine with me. i can take noc eggs at 240g ea, so the original 4.5mt + 4kg + 6 eggs + 60g/kt?
@Mitchy

4,560,000 tr + 4000g + 6 eggs, I'll send you a CR.
@Mitchy

4,560,000 tr + 4000g + 6 eggs, I'll send you a CR.
for those who have seen the anime "the disastrous life of saiki K." with teruhashi and saiki together. this really made me say "oh wow"
for those who have seen the anime "the disastrous life of saiki K." with teruhashi and saiki together. this really made me say "oh wow"
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png zfNtpTV.png