Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Kingdom of Colors [177 XXX] 30k [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
Hey guys~ Not to worry, I'm still around! ;v; Wanted to give you all an update!

Good news: my laptop is virus free and my Discord account is enabled again~

However, in light of the new Pinglist feature, I may need to push out the reopening of my hatchery another week or so. I'll need to revamp my system, try to create over 177 pinglists (I hear there's a limit of 50 pinglists per user, so that could be a problem. ,=v=,)

I'll look into some different options and get back to you guys soon! c: Thank you for your patience!

General Pinglist: @Rauv @HyperlinkBlocked @Kothra @Wonderling @beezeneez @vidcundrexina @Alaylith @Carby @dark78660 @StewedSkrill @Auraelia @Pokelover150 @ChalkyStone @SapphireShield @BellatheITgirl @xXElwenXx @nebulaxie @alriandi @Aquillia @arsenopyrite @Amo @pahein @toxicsoup @telepathetical @LadySinopa @kiiblade @Quailspark @valssoshu @ToasterOnTop @lilsadist @Guningear @Espoir @Axeniere @Xievos @DoubleEntendre @Aireiya @Jayddox @RAMOUR @Oakensveine @virtuousnightt @LoveAccidentally @Nightsmaiden @BubblesTheDragon @Ativernat @AllieLovesBrook
Hey guys~ Not to worry, I'm still around! ;v; Wanted to give you all an update!

Good news: my laptop is virus free and my Discord account is enabled again~

However, in light of the new Pinglist feature, I may need to push out the reopening of my hatchery another week or so. I'll need to revamp my system, try to create over 177 pinglists (I hear there's a limit of 50 pinglists per user, so that could be a problem. ,=v=,)

I'll look into some different options and get back to you guys soon! c: Thank you for your patience!

General Pinglist: @Rauv @HyperlinkBlocked @Kothra @Wonderling @beezeneez @vidcundrexina @Alaylith @Carby @dark78660 @StewedSkrill @Auraelia @Pokelover150 @ChalkyStone @SapphireShield @BellatheITgirl @xXElwenXx @nebulaxie @alriandi @Aquillia @arsenopyrite @Amo @pahein @toxicsoup @telepathetical @LadySinopa @kiiblade @Quailspark @valssoshu @ToasterOnTop @lilsadist @Guningear @Espoir @Axeniere @Xievos @DoubleEntendre @Aireiya @Jayddox @RAMOUR @Oakensveine @virtuousnightt @LoveAccidentally @Nightsmaiden @BubblesTheDragon @Ativernat @AllieLovesBrook
Snowsquall Floracat Flight-rising-hatchery-button.gif 6jjZox.png

StarNovas.gif
Kotori
she/her • 30
Timid

glad to hear you got your discord back! looking forward to future hatches. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
glad to hear you got your discord back! looking forward to future hatches.
IMG-2092small.png_
Hiii~ sorry if these aren’t free for me but can I grab https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89437126 ?? Need her for my pair ;u;
Hiii~ sorry if these aren’t free for me but can I grab https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89437126 ?? Need her for my pair ;u;
ew9u8Xp.png
Nuuuu! I had finally cleared a few colors and decided to return to my favorite hatchery for more stock, but - yikes! Sorry to hear you got hit with a virus. Not cool. :( Glad to hear its cleaned up now though, and you got your Discord back. I've read some problematic issues with getting that one sorted. >.>

I'll just wait quietly for the reopening. I'm not in a rush. Friendly bump for the road, not that this place ever needs it. ^_^
Nuuuu! I had finally cleared a few colors and decided to return to my favorite hatchery for more stock, but - yikes! Sorry to hear you got hit with a virus. Not cool. :( Glad to hear its cleaned up now though, and you got your Discord back. I've read some problematic issues with getting that one sorted. >.>

I'll just wait quietly for the reopening. I'm not in a rush. Friendly bump for the road, not that this place ever needs it. ^_^
Alright, I think this should be everyone! :3 [emoji=star size=1][b]PINGLIST UPDATE![/b][emoji=star size=1] Please use the widgets on the following posts to sign up for the new pinglists! [b] Pairs: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3046218/1#post_48634476][Pt1[/url] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3046218/1#post_48634487]Pt2][/url][/b] [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3046218/1#post_48634513]General Pinglists/Reservations[/url] [/b] If you have any ideas for more, please let me know! ^^ Feel free to reference my old Spreadsheet for now, I will be phasing it out in the future. If you need any help, I can provide a list of the colors you were signed up for! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RhXuospiM7lG8gPQyw73HoAnosuDCML_lC5a6YmcvWg/edit?usp=sharing][LINK][/url] I've still got more work to do, but I hope to be back within the next week! I really appreciate everyone's kind words and patience~ x,3 Be back soon! @Rauv @HyperlinkBlocked @Kothra @Wonderling @beezeneez @vidcundrexina @Alaylith @Carby @dark78660 @StewedSkrill @Auraelia @Pokelover150 @ChalkyStone @SapphireShield @BellatheITgirl @xXElwenXx @nebulaxie @alriandi @Aquillia @arsenopyrite @Amo @pahein @toxicsoup @telepathetical @LadySinopa @kiiblade @Quailspark @valssoshu @ToasterOnTop @lilsadist @Guningear @Espoir @Axeniere @Xievos @DoubleEntendre @Aireiya @Jayddox @RAMOUR @Oakensveine @virtuousnightt @LoveAccidentally @Nightsmaiden @BubblesTheDragon @Ativernat @AllieLovesBrook @snowfire9 @Amalgemotion @BeasRabbit @bullskadan @Ishya @Merrloin @urfavzozo15 @SakuraAngel @KatyushaPanthera @Rainilith @mackelleo] @Flatbooty @EclipseOnyx @Snailer @Ghailat @Phatcat @xie @Veelociraptor @Linza @hawchoo @Maybells @Nocturnality @Dinomatika @Okinawa @Nozaria @Kiteaclysm @mackelleo @Godrorress @Lattxe @CupcakeNova @sanguinity @Lino @SakuraUni @BabeRuthless @IndigoStarshine @kabalxoc @Voltsy @PlagueR0dent @moonsteeth @RootsforLeaves @Eigengrau @glowstink @4E7HER @ashycat23 @Accal1a @anitarose @favzozo15 @GoldenLeafChain @ferspnai @DanytheET @brownrice @RedwindRising @UncleLarry @VexingRose @anaknyte @Angiet28 @Charlyoddsox27 @DangerousSanity @sugaryolm @mdom @bunearies @Dytileea @Endofwave @ArcaneHierophant @ZephyrDragonero @Helix @LokiFire @darkmotif @castti @LavenderLupus @StarwoodWolf @sharkinator @neutron @Sorcell @TheWickedQueen @liquidcrystal @Sarahlunawolf @Kyaritty @Festivoog @golbin @Violetglare @urfavzozo
Alright, I think this should be everyone! :3

PINGLIST UPDATE!

Please use the widgets on the following posts to sign up for the new pinglists!

Pairs: [Pt1 - Pt2]
General Pinglists/Reservations

If you have any ideas for more, please let me know! ^^

Feel free to reference my old Spreadsheet for now, I will be phasing it out in the future. If you need any help, I can provide a list of the colors you were signed up for!
[LINK]

I've still got more work to do, but I hope to be back within the next week! I really appreciate everyone's kind words and patience~ x,3 Be back soon!

@Rauv @HyperlinkBlocked @Kothra @Wonderling @beezeneez @vidcundrexina @Alaylith @Carby @dark78660 @StewedSkrill @Auraelia @Pokelover150 @ChalkyStone @SapphireShield @BellatheITgirl @xXElwenXx @nebulaxie @alriandi @Aquillia @arsenopyrite @Amo @pahein @toxicsoup @telepathetical @LadySinopa @kiiblade @Quailspark @valssoshu @ToasterOnTop @lilsadist @Guningear @Espoir @Axeniere @Xievos @DoubleEntendre @Aireiya @Jayddox @RAMOUR @Oakensveine @virtuousnightt @LoveAccidentally @Nightsmaiden @BubblesTheDragon @Ativernat @AllieLovesBrook @snowfire9 @Amalgemotion @BeasRabbit @bullskadan @Ishya @Merrloin @urfavzozo15 @SakuraAngel @KatyushaPanthera @Rainilith @mackelleo] @Flatbooty @EclipseOnyx @Snailer @Ghailat @Phatcat @xie @Veelociraptor @Linza @hawchoo @Maybells @Nocturnality @Dinomatika @Okinawa @Nozaria @Kiteaclysm @mackelleo @Godrorress @Lattxe @CupcakeNova @sanguinity @Lino @SakuraUni @BabeRuthless @IndigoStarshine @kabalxoc @Voltsy @PlagueR0dent @moonsteeth @RootsforLeaves @Eigengrau @glowstink @4E7HER @ashycat23 @Accal1a @anitarose @favzozo15 @GoldenLeafChain @ferspnai @DanytheET @brownrice @RedwindRising @UncleLarry @VexingRose @anaknyte @Angiet28 @Charlyoddsox27 @DangerousSanity @sugaryolm @mdom @bunearies @Dytileea @Endofwave @ArcaneHierophant @ZephyrDragonero @Helix @LokiFire @darkmotif @castti @LavenderLupus @StarwoodWolf @sharkinator @neutron @Sorcell @TheWickedQueen @liquidcrystal @Sarahlunawolf @Kyaritty @Festivoog @golbin @Violetglare @urfavzozo
Snowsquall Floracat Flight-rising-hatchery-button.gif 6jjZox.png

StarNovas.gif
Kotori
she/her • 30
Timid

@StarNovas
Hey, can I reserve an Orchid and a carrot baby? Don’t care about gender necessarily, but I want them to be the opposite so I can breed them. :)
@StarNovas
Hey, can I reserve an Orchid and a carrot baby? Don’t care about gender necessarily, but I want them to be the opposite so I can breed them. :)
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
Can I join your general pinglist ? :)
Can I join your general pinglist ? :)
a58ef73d804d0bb538c9d5aab59fc870f56bd11d.png
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99