Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Leaving FR... Take my dragons!
@Randodemon512
Hi, sorry, but someone asked for SeaSkull before you and have now claimed him. Would you like any other dragons?

@arboribus
Someone has already asked for Belatrix and the trade with them is currently pending. However, if they don't claim her in the next 7 days, she's all yours!
@Randodemon512
Hi, sorry, but someone asked for SeaSkull before you and have now claimed him. Would you like any other dragons?

@arboribus
Someone has already asked for Belatrix and the trade with them is currently pending. However, if they don't claim her in the next 7 days, she's all yours!
@Chill20
Could I please have Viper?
@Chill20
Could I please have Viper?
@Chill20 What a sweet thing of you to do :) I'd love to give Luna a new home! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26263283] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262633/26263283_350.png[/img] [/url] @GalopaWXY Would Old Oaks be interested in any of these guys?
@Chill20 What a sweet thing of you to do :) I'd love to give Luna a new home!

26263283_350.png

@GalopaWXY Would Old Oaks be interested in any of these guys?
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png
i can give Arcturus a home instead then
i can give Arcturus a home instead then
UYR6vpC.png1YhCyjf.pnga129Nss.pngv2PJF9u.pngACOZFAh.pngRDt6LqI.pngLRdLP2V.png
Wishlist
@GetJazzyWithIt

Hello! I unfortunately cannot give Viper away as she is my custom progenitor. Are there any other dragons (besides her and Valour) that you'd be interested in?
@GetJazzyWithIt

Hello! I unfortunately cannot give Viper away as she is my custom progenitor. Are there any other dragons (besides her and Valour) that you'd be interested in?
@Chill20
My apologies! If Forest available?
@Chill20
My apologies! If Forest available?
@GetJazzyWithIt
He's been asked for too already, sorry! I'll send you over something else that could help with getting a dragon though!
@GetJazzyWithIt
He's been asked for too already, sorry! I'll send you over something else that could help with getting a dragon though!
@Chill20

I'll adopt Viper and Nevermore, if I may? Love them.

Sad to see someone leave FR, but wishing you all the best!
@Chill20

I'll adopt Viper and Nevermore, if I may? Love them.

Sad to see someone leave FR, but wishing you all the best!
Give my dragons some love!

SzqWh.gif3wWtw.gifyPPb0.gifDEOuH.gif
@Chill20 Hey I just started and would really love any items or familiars you can send me. I would just welcome any leftovers since I'm not able to judge what's a rare gem in this game yet. Tho it will be a pain to send the items but oh well c:

Gonna be chillin' if I can have them(pun intended) ;)
@Chill20 Hey I just started and would really love any items or familiars you can send me. I would just welcome any leftovers since I'm not able to judge what's a rare gem in this game yet. Tho it will be a pain to send the items but oh well c:

Gonna be chillin' if I can have them(pun intended) ;)
Stay Safe :3
[Visual Guide] Useless Items for Hoardselling or Melting
@Chill20 I'd love Peril!
@Chill20 I'd love Peril!
BXnGYeU.png
PVehrz5.png
LRdLP2V.png