Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] Dragons
Booop
Booop
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
bumpo
bumpo
Bump
Bump
@Eliriel
How much would you want for your wc boy Red? I rescue circuit dragons like him for a lore adoption centre and would hate to see him exalted.
@Eliriel
How much would you want for your wc boy Red? I rescue circuit dragons like him for a lore adoption centre and would hate to see him exalted.
@rei711
hey, thanks for the interest in red.
Im planning on fully training him to level 25 and selling him for around the LAH for level 25 dragons.
At the moment, because hes only level 15, i think hes around 90 kt or 90 gems but there isnt that many level 15 dragons to compare him to in AH so im estimating.
@rei711
hey, thanks for the interest in red.
Im planning on fully training him to level 25 and selling him for around the LAH for level 25 dragons.
At the moment, because hes only level 15, i think hes around 90 kt or 90 gems but there isnt that many level 15 dragons to compare him to in AH so im estimating.
@Eliriel
I'd prefer to train him up myself, would you be alright with me buying him off you for 90g/kt? Since he's already levelled I might be using him in a raffle I'm planning to host.
@Eliriel
I'd prefer to train him up myself, would you be alright with me buying him off you for 90g/kt? Since he's already levelled I might be using him in a raffle I'm planning to host.
@rei711
Brilliant, I'll send him via cr.
I adopted a dragon (sigil) from the fl/ght hatchery before so im more than happy to just sell red for 20kt or 20 g
@rei711
Brilliant, I'll send him via cr.
I adopted a dragon (sigil) from the fl/ght hatchery before so im more than happy to just sell red for 20kt or 20 g
Ah typo
Ah typo