Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Celestial G2 Imps (08/01/2024 Hatchday)
@ENDragon6
Send over a CR :)
@ENDragon6
Send over a CR :)
1st Gen Wanted: Obsidian/any/White-Ice

Formerly known as: konanesta

Hatchery: Celestial G2 Imps
waiting on a currency exchange rn! sorry I was away from the computer all day doing birthday things. So excited there was a nest today!
waiting on a currency exchange rn! sorry I was away from the computer all day doing birthday things. So excited there was a nest today!
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
@ENDragon6
no worries, I can hold him for another 48 hours.
@ENDragon6
no worries, I can hold him for another 48 hours.

Bump
Bump
Feel Free To Visit Edamame's GardenYou helped Bello find all her lost socksHi, I'm Teady Bear. Click on me to see my friendsBadge of a water fountain with a ruby throated hummingbird and wild columbine lining the base.
@Drakoda Is Nagi still up to adopt at 750g? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86538799][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/865388/86538799_350.png[/img][/url] <- this pretty one!
@Drakoda Is Nagi still up to adopt at 750g?

86538799_350.png <- this pretty one!
Foraged in Fire, we are the Stone.
@Neku
Yes she is, send over a CR when ready :)
@Neku
Yes she is, send over a CR when ready :)

We have 1 male, and 3 females today.

XuKai finally got a good color set, tertiary isn't my fave, but I can work with the greens!
Pure G2 Imps Pinglist (72 hours priority):
@Altassar @AsylumBat @Azure @blackflamewolf @chrysopeleia @DarkRemorse @Dragon510 @Elfydragon @ENDragon6 @Eucyon @Fujo @Gaston @Geminid @Golden @Hahoe @haley @HSIcerious @JUNO @kaitii @Laxi @Lefraise @Lightsgodown @MalisVitterfolk @Mandragorum @Mangusto @mcyt @Meanderling @Miyadori @nearku @NostalgicBreeze @Nukleer @phoenixfyre @Piiigeon @pythonesque @RoyalSorceress @SgtJessi @silanah @stormvale @sweetsakuras @Witchyyweasel @Xeiana

Specifics:
@Drauphnyr (blue/green/gold)
@Orcalot (green-red)
@RogueLoreWind (female)
We have 1 male, and 3 females today.

XuKai finally got a good color set, tertiary isn't my fave, but I can work with the greens!
Pure G2 Imps Pinglist (72 hours priority):
@Altassar @AsylumBat @Azure @blackflamewolf @chrysopeleia @DarkRemorse @Dragon510 @Elfydragon @ENDragon6 @Eucyon @Fujo @Gaston @Geminid @Golden @Hahoe @haley @HSIcerious @JUNO @kaitii @Laxi @Lefraise @Lightsgodown @MalisVitterfolk @Mandragorum @Mangusto @mcyt @Meanderling @Miyadori @nearku @NostalgicBreeze @Nukleer @phoenixfyre @Piiigeon @pythonesque @RoyalSorceress @SgtJessi @silanah @stormvale @sweetsakuras @Witchyyweasel @Xeiana

Specifics:
@Drauphnyr (blue/green/gold)
@Orcalot (green-red)
@RogueLoreWind (female)

@Drakoda I would love to claim this dream girl. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87287068][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/872871/87287068_350.png[/img][/url]
@Drakoda

I would love to claim this dream girl.

87287068_350.png
Feel Free To Visit Edamame's GardenYou helped Bello find all her lost socksHi, I'm Teady Bear. Click on me to see my friendsBadge of a water fountain with a ruby throated hummingbird and wild columbine lining the base.
Bump
Bump
Hello! My old username used to be WitchyyWeasel, would you mind changing my name on your pings? Thank you <3
Hello! My old username used to be WitchyyWeasel, would you mind changing my name on your pings? Thank you <3
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png3e19eace7cc2a087c3141c1dee363097.png