Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Don't Tell Boss Hatchery
@DramHammersong

For some reason I thought you didn't have any Steves left, but I see you still have the females! May I purchase one from you?
@DramHammersong

For some reason I thought you didn't have any Steves left, but I see you still have the females! May I purchase one from you?
@DramHammersong Pleeeaaaaaseeeeeee one male Steve ^^
@DramHammersong Pleeeaaaaaseeeeeee one male Steve ^^
NB43KMu.png
Well gang, I was so excited about the 5 egg nest that the Steve pair finally laid.
We ended up with one male and four females.
Thanks Steve ...

@Enigma83
@GeriVl
@Hebi
@SugaywaraKoushi
@Dewyisdewy
@69MadOne
@Hanelli
@CassAttack
@TheEngineer
@Trekkie
@fistfulofdragons
@Mondschatten
@Novarys
@shinykari
@SilverDaggerWind
@Kano3Shuuya
@Kimmeh79
@Vehellania
@nabal
@RecursionErr0r
@GadzooksTD
Well gang, I was so excited about the 5 egg nest that the Steve pair finally laid.
We ended up with one male and four females.
Thanks Steve ...

@Enigma83
@GeriVl
@Hebi
@SugaywaraKoushi
@Dewyisdewy
@69MadOne
@Hanelli
@CassAttack
@TheEngineer
@Trekkie
@fistfulofdragons
@Mondschatten
@Novarys
@shinykari
@SilverDaggerWind
@Kano3Shuuya
@Kimmeh79
@Vehellania
@nabal
@RecursionErr0r
@GadzooksTD
2zI9OAn.gif
@DramHammersong
Steve fits so well into my clan lore, may I buy the male?
He'll probably get some lore about him being an accidental clone of the original Steve, since there are so many running around now.
@DramHammersong
Steve fits so well into my clan lore, may I buy the male?
He'll probably get some lore about him being an accidental clone of the original Steve, since there are so many running around now.
@DramHammersong

Can I be remover from the ping list? For I already have a Steve in my lair and if I get another Steve that would me to many Steves in my small clan to hide and Bossdad might get suspicious.
@DramHammersong

Can I be remover from the ping list? For I already have a Steve in my lair and if I get another Steve that would me to many Steves in my small clan to hide and Bossdad might get suspicious.
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
@DramHammersong

I'd like a female Steve please :3
What's the price again? XD
@DramHammersong

I'd like a female Steve please :3
What's the price again? XD
ew9u8Xp.png[/url]
Steve YOU HAD ONE JOB
Steve YOU HAD ONE JOB
@GadzooksTD
@ArtemisAgrotera

Elzeborah & Elquai will be ready to go on the nest in two days. Was that the pairing you were interested in?

Otherwise I don't know if it matters to you but I have switched up the pairing of the other two so that we get the breed consistently. Cyanide is now with Aqua and Saturn is now with Phetherfall. I need to make up new breeding cards. Both of these will not be ready to nest until May, so if you want the original pairing we can make that happen. Let me know your preferences.
@GadzooksTD
@ArtemisAgrotera

Elzeborah & Elquai will be ready to go on the nest in two days. Was that the pairing you were interested in?

Otherwise I don't know if it matters to you but I have switched up the pairing of the other two so that we get the breed consistently. Cyanide is now with Aqua and Saturn is now with Phetherfall. I need to make up new breeding cards. Both of these will not be ready to nest until May, so if you want the original pairing we can make that happen. Let me know your preferences.
2zI9OAn.gif
@DramHammersong

Yep, I was (and am!) interested in Elzeborah & Elquai. I look forward to their hatchies!
@DramHammersong

Yep, I was (and am!) interested in Elzeborah & Elquai. I look forward to their hatchies!
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
@DramHammersong

Heck yeah I am, I'm keen!
@DramHammersong

Heck yeah I am, I'm keen!