Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Wonderful Gen2 Imperials (closed)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 432 433
Good luck! I hope you will be outside of FR as successful as here!
This thread has been really amazing - I'm sure everything will go well for you! :)
Good luck! I hope you will be outside of FR as successful as here!
This thread has been really amazing - I'm sure everything will go well for you! :)
nk0fJDk.png8bKeuhR.png
@warriorjames

Good luck with everything! Thanks for all you've done as well!! ^^
@warriorjames

Good luck with everything! Thanks for all you've done as well!! ^^

@warriorjames

Best of Luck! We'll miss you!!

@warriorjames

Best of Luck! We'll miss you!!

qOB0sGg.png

kRuXbjj.png
Pklc9an.png RFRWPUM.png

kRuXbjj.png

FoauQAq.png
Art Credits: Poisonedpaper / Drytil / Osiem
@warriorjames

Good Luck!!! I wish you the best
@warriorjames

Good Luck!!! I wish you the best
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio5_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio7_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio6_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio9_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_oho03eSUbh1rusn4k_100.pngc55ff5aa607ecbcc9038939788cdcda9.png
@warriorjames - Best wishes in your new career!
@warriorjames - Best wishes in your new career!
@warriorjames

All the best to you during your transition! =D
@warriorjames

All the best to you during your transition! =D
southfarthing_animated_banner_by_lightdragon777-dalnd0o.gif
@doctorlecter, @Lullaby, @Ideamutt, @docile, @SunsetFoxglove, @Sassa, @Neddehhh, @Techie, @Roselia, @Astale, @Impception, @Spopple, @Elysia, @Kaitii, @Giratina, @Pteri, @Kurokosworth, @SimFeetUnder, @PorkWithBones, @Cedric, @Micheru, @Phoenixfyre, @ArmoredAvenger, @Maila, @Ambiance, @Noxx, @DeusExMachina @Anthrax, @Yotebeth, @Vulpen, @TheWingedShadow, @Alstroemeria, @WildFlora, @Whimzica, @ZenithNadir, @lunatron, @Evarinya, @shishiou, @PalkiaDS, @Hanelli, @Unyko, @Airwarrior, @CornixElecti, @Demigoddess, @Reborn, @orlesianbeauty, @GraceWinters, @Zireena, @DeltaDarklight, @Barnbunny, @starrynightren, @praesaepe, @Ikaika, @Chlorr, @IonicJolteon, @Azure, @leyline, @Nylo, @Mystyic, @Txanyi, @Andelice, @cone, @Charingo, @Xtal, @prifelidae, @Astarothius, @cheesity, @dragonsrus, @Cewientje @zephira @Elliekat, @Discovered, @Kernun, @TheFriskyHyena, @Zephir, @DemiDeity, @Skycrest, @Leafdapple1, @PyroBlaze, @Atzien, @Dubhuir, @pseudovum, @drool, @Billygoatsgruff, @Vader, @Lae, @DragonSmitty, @Astraya, @lemecrazy, @Cyrce, @Myalis, @DraweeDragon, @fuzzynauvelle, @rowdy, @Chuuya, @Agartha, @ShanarraBear, @Katelle, @Edge, @starmax, @Kaelum, @Alphazi, @terrawah, @Anayre, @SouthFarthing, @HiraethHeart, @SapphireMoon, @Roheryn, @rotdeer, @Schadenfreude, @Shocklee, @SeraCosmos, @AnimeLover9631, @CheshireCatUk1, @Tamazusa, @ladylilitu, @Angu15, @Aralynia, @Anguish, @OnABadBet, @mercurialwings, @enivrec, @LilyBound, @Ignei, @CrazyassBat, @FallingStar275, @Convexity, @ZeroAerie, @littlesong4, @Raevyn, @Kkorven, @Kyotosora, @SidriAshak, @SidriAshak, @silverdrake, @StormJourney, @Actaeon, @Lunation, @Elachu, @Aushi, @Invincible, @Apfelobst, @Yoaisami, @Saraceaser, @BlackJackie, @MoonlitCacti, @SuicideStorm, @Kollie, @EverAutumn, @saltyscone, @BurritoRay, @mystiki, @Fioreth, @mudy, @Misha, @Solderwings, @Kiradog234, @PhoenixMiko, @Gaston, @MadameDuMal, @heartcrusher1, @IanLeStraud, @Hideki, @Orenda, @GadzooksTD, @Number, @Sanati, @treesponge, @cytotoxic, @Sealterbloind, @pyr0 @Gamer, @SpectralSmoke @Nequior, @OSierraSoulO, @FrozenLake, @chocoapple, @XNeox, @Shumana @Friendo @TwinFishies @SnowFairy @elfmoss @DevilFlower @Arciifer @RoyalSorceress @Blushunt @Arenthias @Vsavi

Using Raiku's list

Well, saving is taking longer than people anticipated...and you can't chase after training without money to pay for the needed education. Add in that Raiku is running into stuff that is affecting their ability to update their version of the thread and it makes sense for me to come back.

The posts have been updated with the dragons that both of us possess in our lairs, plus I have taken their ping lists and applied them here.

With all of that said, I am initiating a flash sale. Take the price you see and cut another 20% off. This is being done to make room for hatchlings that a player is requesting for an art project...and that nest needs to be hatched TODAY. We need to cross our fingers for a male.
@doctorlecter, @Lullaby, @Ideamutt, @docile, @SunsetFoxglove, @Sassa, @Neddehhh, @Techie, @Roselia, @Astale, @Impception, @Spopple, @Elysia, @Kaitii, @Giratina, @Pteri, @Kurokosworth, @SimFeetUnder, @PorkWithBones, @Cedric, @Micheru, @Phoenixfyre, @ArmoredAvenger, @Maila, @Ambiance, @Noxx, @DeusExMachina @Anthrax, @Yotebeth, @Vulpen, @TheWingedShadow, @Alstroemeria, @WildFlora, @Whimzica, @ZenithNadir, @lunatron, @Evarinya, @shishiou, @PalkiaDS, @Hanelli, @Unyko, @Airwarrior, @CornixElecti, @Demigoddess, @Reborn, @orlesianbeauty, @GraceWinters, @Zireena, @DeltaDarklight, @Barnbunny, @starrynightren, @praesaepe, @Ikaika, @Chlorr, @IonicJolteon, @Azure, @leyline, @Nylo, @Mystyic, @Txanyi, @Andelice, @cone, @Charingo, @Xtal, @prifelidae, @Astarothius, @cheesity, @dragonsrus, @Cewientje @zephira @Elliekat, @Discovered, @Kernun, @TheFriskyHyena, @Zephir, @DemiDeity, @Skycrest, @Leafdapple1, @PyroBlaze, @Atzien, @Dubhuir, @pseudovum, @drool, @Billygoatsgruff, @Vader, @Lae, @DragonSmitty, @Astraya, @lemecrazy, @Cyrce, @Myalis, @DraweeDragon, @fuzzynauvelle, @rowdy, @Chuuya, @Agartha, @ShanarraBear, @Katelle, @Edge, @starmax, @Kaelum, @Alphazi, @terrawah, @Anayre, @SouthFarthing, @HiraethHeart, @SapphireMoon, @Roheryn, @rotdeer, @Schadenfreude, @Shocklee, @SeraCosmos, @AnimeLover9631, @CheshireCatUk1, @Tamazusa, @ladylilitu, @Angu15, @Aralynia, @Anguish, @OnABadBet, @mercurialwings, @enivrec, @LilyBound, @Ignei, @CrazyassBat, @FallingStar275, @Convexity, @ZeroAerie, @littlesong4, @Raevyn, @Kkorven, @Kyotosora, @SidriAshak, @SidriAshak, @silverdrake, @StormJourney, @Actaeon, @Lunation, @Elachu, @Aushi, @Invincible, @Apfelobst, @Yoaisami, @Saraceaser, @BlackJackie, @MoonlitCacti, @SuicideStorm, @Kollie, @EverAutumn, @saltyscone, @BurritoRay, @mystiki, @Fioreth, @mudy, @Misha, @Solderwings, @Kiradog234, @PhoenixMiko, @Gaston, @MadameDuMal, @heartcrusher1, @IanLeStraud, @Hideki, @Orenda, @GadzooksTD, @Number, @Sanati, @treesponge, @cytotoxic, @Sealterbloind, @pyr0 @Gamer, @SpectralSmoke @Nequior, @OSierraSoulO, @FrozenLake, @chocoapple, @XNeox, @Shumana @Friendo @TwinFishies @SnowFairy @elfmoss @DevilFlower @Arciifer @RoyalSorceress @Blushunt @Arenthias @Vsavi

Using Raiku's list

Well, saving is taking longer than people anticipated...and you can't chase after training without money to pay for the needed education. Add in that Raiku is running into stuff that is affecting their ability to update their version of the thread and it makes sense for me to come back.

The posts have been updated with the dragons that both of us possess in our lairs, plus I have taken their ping lists and applied them here.

With all of that said, I am initiating a flash sale. Take the price you see and cut another 20% off. This is being done to make room for hatchlings that a player is requesting for an art project...and that nest needs to be hatched TODAY. We need to cross our fingers for a male.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames Welcome back!! This guy still up for grabs? I am brain dead after work...cannot math at the best of times but I'd like this one if available. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41070888] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410709/41070888_350.png[/img] [/url]
@warriorjames
Welcome back!!

This guy still up for grabs? I am brain dead after work...cannot math at the best of times but I'd like this one if available.

41070888_350.png
@warriorjames This lady is lovely! <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41070890] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410709/41070890_350.png[/img] [/url] 396k treasure, if I did my math right?
@warriorjames

This lady is lovely! <3

41070890_350.png

396k treasure, if I did my math right?
@warriorjames Could i please buy this boy for gems? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41167129] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/411672/41167129_350.png[/img] [/url]
@warriorjames

Could i please buy this boy for gems?

41167129_350.png
*Skin shop *Sketch commissions
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 432 433