Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | All gone~
1 2
Still in need of space, so I'm letting a couple of longtime residents go to some of our new players here.

If you're interested in one of them, let me know and I'll send them over in a crossroads momentarily.
All you have to do is accept the trade. You do not have to pay anything, just promise that you'll hold onto them for a while and don't exalt them.
I love these dragons still, but I really do need space and I'm not really doing anything with them, so I'm hoping to find them a good home.

Here's the dragons available, you can click on them for more information. First come, first serve:
none~

I might update this space with new dragons to give out as the day goes on so keep an eye out. Thanks for taking a look. :)
Still in need of space, so I'm letting a couple of longtime residents go to some of our new players here.

If you're interested in one of them, let me know and I'll send them over in a crossroads momentarily.
All you have to do is accept the trade. You do not have to pay anything, just promise that you'll hold onto them for a while and don't exalt them.
I love these dragons still, but I really do need space and I'm not really doing anything with them, so I'm hoping to find them a good home.

Here's the dragons available, you can click on them for more information. First come, first serve:
none~

I might update this space with new dragons to give out as the day goes on so keep an eye out. Thanks for taking a look. :)
SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
^^
^^
SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
@ConcitedCupcake

Can i please have the first dragon, Xilong?
@ConcitedCupcake

Can i please have the first dragon, Xilong?
@ConcitedCupcake

I would like to take in Pasco, please?
@ConcitedCupcake

I would like to take in Pasco, please?
You ever been aggressively loved on by a kitten?
Wishlist
@Mahpari
@Dovlovely

Sending the dragons your way. Thank you for giving them homes. ^^
@Mahpari
@Dovlovely

Sending the dragons your way. Thank you for giving them homes. ^^
SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
bump up- new dragons available for grabs!
bump up- new dragons available for grabs!
SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
@ConceitedCupcake
Could I please have the second dragon if it's okay? (http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35880651)
@ConceitedCupcake
Could I please have the second dragon if it's okay? (http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35880651)
@Elentiya
Sure thing! I'll send her your way. :)
@Elentiya
Sure thing! I'll send her your way. :)
SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
@ConceitedCupcake
Thank you very much! :)
@ConceitedCupcake
Thank you very much! :)