Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | » The Ice Cream Cafe Hatchery RENOVATIN
@LadyAngelHeart Hey there your order is ready! Please check the front page for any ready to go ice cream which takes your fancy! Your requested pairs were:

Neapolitan Elegance
Chocolate Heaven
Gingerbread

Thank you for your patronage, and please consider joining Club Creme !
@LadyAngelHeart Hey there your order is ready! Please check the front page for any ready to go ice cream which takes your fancy! Your requested pairs were:

Neapolitan Elegance
Chocolate Heaven
Gingerbread

Thank you for your patronage, and please consider joining Club Creme !
Badge2.png
@cove is there a general ping list I can be on? I love dessert dragons~
@cove is there a general ping list I can be on? I love dessert dragons~
@RachelAmber Of course I'll add you right away! You get discounts for being on the pinglist too :)
@RachelAmber Of course I'll add you right away! You get discounts for being on the pinglist too :)
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
This is one of the cutest hatcheries I've ever seen. Expect bumps and purchases from me very soon.

I would absolutely love to be a Club Creme member. Recently bought a berry boy on AH that sparked my love for brown and ice cream toned dragons.
Will be getting back to you very soon for a purchase.

In the meantime, enjoy this post as a bump!
This is one of the cutest hatcheries I've ever seen. Expect bumps and purchases from me very soon.

I would absolutely love to be a Club Creme member. Recently bought a berry boy on AH that sparked my love for brown and ice cream toned dragons.
Will be getting back to you very soon for a purchase.

In the meantime, enjoy this post as a bump!
_____________ e223e729b6e81f6b5ef2a9c68e06ed51.png
DrAdelino #92302
Malum | Rook | Crow
Clan Lore | Quest List | RP Partners
7e59da9c7872a5a339326ae641752fb9.png
@DrAdelino thank you so much we've worked really hard for this!! Adding you to the member list right away!
@DrAdelino thank you so much we've worked really hard for this!! Adding you to the member list right away!
Badge2.png
this is such a lovely and well-planned hatchery! where did you get your breeding cards??

and can i join Club Creme? so clever, I love it!
this is such a lovely and well-planned hatchery! where did you get your breeding cards??

and can i join Club Creme? so clever, I love it!

featured dragon
for sale

gen 1! ♥
42298218.png
4gPXCym.gif
always feel free to ping me
she/her
+ 2
tumblr
wishlist
@Cove I have to say again, I love this hatchery. I've responded to your affiliate request, but I had to come here just to give you more love. You have such a clever set up and such wonderful pairs!

Plus I REALLY want to join Club Creme, particularly because I need pings for Neapolitan Elegance in particular (but everything else, too). What are the prices on them?? So sorry if I missed that, but I only found prices for the sides, haha.
@Cove I have to say again, I love this hatchery. I've responded to your affiliate request, but I had to come here just to give you more love. You have such a clever set up and such wonderful pairs!

Plus I REALLY want to join Club Creme, particularly because I need pings for Neapolitan Elegance in particular (but everything else, too). What are the prices on them?? So sorry if I missed that, but I only found prices for the sides, haha.
lGriifT.png
@lilastar thank you so much yes of course you can aaaaaa Wren (Cove) Made all of the graphics and I just helped with coding and I do like breeding/holding of pairs and stuff!!

@Stormhawke omg yes ofc you can thank you so much! I'll add you right away!! And ahh the prices for the dragons in the ready to go are all 20k lmao we should have written that I knew we missed something aha
@lilastar thank you so much yes of course you can aaaaaa Wren (Cove) Made all of the graphics and I just helped with coding and I do like breeding/holding of pairs and stuff!!

@Stormhawke omg yes ofc you can thank you so much! I'll add you right away!! And ahh the prices for the dragons in the ready to go are all 20k lmao we should have written that I knew we missed something aha
Badge2.png
@Cove
aaaaaaaa this hatchery idea is fantastic and I love the graphics!! I would be very interested in that Candy Mountain cone named Sugar with humanoid headshot as a topping! Do you have examples of the headshots and how much would this order total be?
@Cove
aaaaaaaa this hatchery idea is fantastic and I love the graphics!! I would be very interested in that Candy Mountain cone named Sugar with humanoid headshot as a topping! Do you have examples of the headshots and how much would this order total be?
............. Banhana's Art Dragons they/them
it/its
plagueling
Art Shop
free buttons
Everything Nice the Hatchery
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39703315] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397034/39703315_350.png[/img] [/url] @Cove @Mii hi! first of all, this is such a nice looking hatchery! I hope it gets super popular :) I’d love to join Club Creme. Second, I’m interested in the dragon above if she’s available. I’m not quite sure if I can get a free dragon if I was new in January, but if I can, then I’d like to adopt her. Otherwise, I can negotiate a price

39703315_350.png

@Cove @Mii hi! first of all, this is such a nice looking hatchery! I hope it gets super popular :) I’d love to join Club Creme. Second, I’m interested in the dragon above if she’s available. I’m not quite sure if I can get a free dragon if I was new in January, but if I can, then I’d like to adopt her. Otherwise, I can negotiate a price
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo1_250.png