Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pizza Dragons!!Lore/Art Dragons(OPEN)
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 95 96
@Lindow I'll take either male,I don't mind. They're both beautiful.

Can I pay you and have you send the baby to a friend of mine? My lair is full of fodder =(
@Lindow I'll take either male,I don't mind. They're both beautiful.

Can I pay you and have you send the baby to a friend of mine? My lair is full of fodder =(
SOfUWIB.png HowDoilnternet
ui5ZgY1.png FR +3
ui5ZgY1.png Hib Den Permas
ui5ZgY1.png Flambebe Collector
ui5ZgY1.png Subspecies Lair

ll0CfnD.png
xuKF4fL.png
KMlmzQi.png
apUeZZ4.png
BzjAkuF.png
@HowDoilnternet Okay, u want to gift the dragon to Medievalredragon if I understood right.
Send the CR and than I will send the dragon or send the treasure in a PM as u prefer. :3
@HowDoilnternet Okay, u want to gift the dragon to Medievalredragon if I understood right.
Send the CR and than I will send the dragon or send the treasure in a PM as u prefer. :3
rfu38zc.png 9DoH6SD.png
@Lindow hahaha you guessed exactly who, huh? I'll send 60kt over in a cr
@Lindow hahaha you guessed exactly who, huh? I'll send 60kt over in a cr
SOfUWIB.png HowDoilnternet
ui5ZgY1.png FR +3
ui5ZgY1.png Hib Den Permas
ui5ZgY1.png Flambebe Collector
ui5ZgY1.png Subspecies Lair

ll0CfnD.png
xuKF4fL.png
KMlmzQi.png
apUeZZ4.png
BzjAkuF.png
@Lindow Could I get PizzaNew, the male Spiral?
@Lindow Could I get PizzaNew, the male Spiral?
@ShinigamiMercury sure! :3 As u already have a Pizza Dragon u will get a discount of 10kt, so 50kt total.
Ty again for support the subspecie and help me to get new pizza types. I will send a CR shortly.
Btw Marinara still looks cool <3 so happy of it
@ShinigamiMercury sure! :3 As u already have a Pizza Dragon u will get a discount of 10kt, so 50kt total.
Ty again for support the subspecie and help me to get new pizza types. I will send a CR shortly.
Btw Marinara still looks cool <3 so happy of it
rfu38zc.png 9DoH6SD.png
OH HELL YEAH, pizza time. Add me to the general pinglist please! :D
OH HELL YEAH, pizza time. Add me to the general pinglist please! :D
Maxwell | He/They | +8 FR Time | Headshot Commissions | Gijinka Adopt Shop

PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2906180/][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/649265005329383447/756126818209234964/bannerbase_5.png[/img][/url][/center]
bannerbase_5.png
Flower_Nymph_Icon.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkull
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCioCFC3.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifsZShZzW.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBanner credit

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSignature credit
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/HZsFsu6.png[/img][/center]
HZsFsu6.png
rfu38zc.png 9DoH6SD.png
@Cascarones @Tinker, @DawsonsFlare, @DemonicDuchess, @Vidoxi, @plainw0lves, @xXIgnisXx @Aetherstorm,@Pufferheart, @Koris, @Sparrow01, @pinkocean , @ShinigamiMercury, @mischaf @irlmaxxor

Heya guys, today i just wanted to advice that ONLY the original Pizza Dragons will be sold in AH and will have their ART! The pizza dragons without Art/Banner and their original lore all together will not be the real ones.
Im telling u this cause someone is trying to steal the subspecie without even credit me nor ask me for the permission. So plz refrain from buy the pizza dragons sold from others that not have my art and all.
Thxs and sorry for it, i just wanted to advice u guys, cause atm im really sad about all that.
The breeders that asked for permission all have the art/lore/banners in the dragons they sell.
@Cascarones @Tinker, @DawsonsFlare, @DemonicDuchess, @Vidoxi, @plainw0lves, @xXIgnisXx @Aetherstorm,@Pufferheart, @Koris, @Sparrow01, @pinkocean , @ShinigamiMercury, @mischaf @irlmaxxor

Heya guys, today i just wanted to advice that ONLY the original Pizza Dragons will be sold in AH and will have their ART! The pizza dragons without Art/Banner and their original lore all together will not be the real ones.
Im telling u this cause someone is trying to steal the subspecie without even credit me nor ask me for the permission. So plz refrain from buy the pizza dragons sold from others that not have my art and all.
Thxs and sorry for it, i just wanted to advice u guys, cause atm im really sad about all that.
The breeders that asked for permission all have the art/lore/banners in the dragons they sell.
rfu38zc.png 9DoH6SD.png
This is my new favorite hatchery. XD
May I be added the the general ping please? I can't afford any dragons at the moment, but I WILL be back.
This is my new favorite hatchery. XD
May I be added the the general ping please? I can't afford any dragons at the moment, but I WILL be back.
zbiHviQ.png
tRNevRC.gif

sEBxtxA.png FAXeLLK.png 0LmIW1J.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 95 96