Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Flame Dancer Hatchery!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
@flamedancer I love the first two and the beige one and the last two any way I can get one of those reserved for me mostly the last two or one of them
@flamedancer I love the first two and the beige one and the last two any way I can get one of those reserved for me mostly the last two or one of them
0qWM01B.png
@flamedancer can I also be on the pinglist for glitches I want a WC from them with tox and gir please
@flamedancer can I also be on the pinglist for glitches I want a WC from them with tox and gir please
0qWM01B.png
@FlameDancer
Hey! Thanks for the ping! I’m really excited we got that male from that pair that I was after, could you please hold him for me?
@FlameDancer
Hey! Thanks for the ping! I’m really excited we got that male from that pair that I was after, could you please hold him for me?
BQc0zeB.png TtwDY9f.png 3tb5M5M.png
@Ooooo I really like shadow, could I take her please?
@Ooooo I really like shadow, could I take her please?
@flamedancer I really love that tundra boy!!! Is there a way we could do some kind of deal for him? ;) I think I'm in love!!!
@flamedancer I really love that tundra boy!!! Is there a way we could do some kind of deal for him? ;) I think I'm in love!!!
@SakuraOkami7 @kkallico I’ve added both of you to the glitches pinglist :)
@SakuraOkami7 @kkallico I’ve added both of you to the glitches pinglist :)
UVkxwKU.png0MgCmmH.pngKomVjnb.png
@kkallico Just checking in with you, when you say the last two you, did you mean the last two on the petals ping list? Or did you mean the two last ones with tiger in the sales section? I can put one or both of them on hold for you for 24hrs, whilst you decide, then if you are definitely taking one or two of them, I could hold them a little longer, if needed.
@kkallico Just checking in with you, when you say the last two you, did you mean the last two on the petals ping list? Or did you mean the two last ones with tiger in the sales section? I can put one or both of them on hold for you for 24hrs, whilst you decide, then if you are definitely taking one or two of them, I could hold them a little longer, if needed.
@FlameDancer !!! Could I please join your general pinglist?
@FlameDancer !!! Could I please join your general pinglist?
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
Untitled-design.png
@FlameDancer

can i be thrown on the pinglist for the glitches pair?
@FlameDancer

can i be thrown on the pinglist for the glitches pair?
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
@Brixart Sure I can hold him for 24 hours! A little longer if needed :) I’m so glad you like him!

@ravenblackstaff Oops I didn’t get your ping! Of course you can! I’ll send a CR in a little while. Did you want to keep her named Shadow, or would you like to choose another name? All dragons leave my lair named, so if your not sure, I can name her Shadow and provide you with a renaming scroll if needed :) You can also PM me if you like with details :)

@TwistedIvy Awww! I love that you love him! Why don’t you message me and I’m sure we can work something out!
@Brixart Sure I can hold him for 24 hours! A little longer if needed :) I’m so glad you like him!

@ravenblackstaff Oops I didn’t get your ping! Of course you can! I’ll send a CR in a little while. Did you want to keep her named Shadow, or would you like to choose another name? All dragons leave my lair named, so if your not sure, I can name her Shadow and provide you with a renaming scroll if needed :) You can also PM me if you like with details :)

@TwistedIvy Awww! I love that you love him! Why don’t you message me and I’m sure we can work something out!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105