Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {Snow Moon}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
One baby left!
One baby left!
EfJKqFl.png
@MayQueen517 @warriorjames @haleyana2013

Agalina and Jupiter have 3 eggs that will hatch in 5 days. =)

Agalina and Jupiter have 3 eggs that will hatch in 5 days. =)
EfJKqFl.png

Agalina and Jupiter's eggs have hatched with some lovely facet noc babies! Let me know if you're interested.

Agalina and Jupiter's eggs have hatched with some lovely facet noc babies! Let me know if you're interested.
EfJKqFl.png
Cry/fac noc male has been sold! The Iri/fac females are still available. You can get them via the auction house directly or DM me.
Cry/fac noc male has been sold! The Iri/fac females are still available. You can get them via the auction house directly or DM me.
EfJKqFl.png
@thebratqueen hiiiii! It's me again! Morado is doing fabulous and I still am in love with him! He is the light of my lair!

I think as crazy as it sounds but I actually may want to be on the pinglist for his parents? Agalina and Jupiter is the darling couple :)

Thanks again! And gosh I can't believe I've had him for so long! I love him as if he was my progen I swear... But don't tell Jadey that!!! Oops! Haha
@thebratqueen hiiiii! It's me again! Morado is doing fabulous and I still am in love with him! He is the light of my lair!

I think as crazy as it sounds but I actually may want to be on the pinglist for his parents? Agalina and Jupiter is the darling couple :)

Thanks again! And gosh I can't believe I've had him for so long! I love him as if he was my progen I swear... But don't tell Jadey that!!! Oops! Haha
733EAYl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7