Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • Hogwarts Hatchery •
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2359137][img]https://i.imgur.com/IPar3fY.png[/img][/url][/center]
IPar3fY.png
IQwT8aE.png rix3ppo.png 753hxVX.png

Rebirth | Lineage
@Wintaer could you add me to the Slytherin Common room pinglist? All these pairs.are beautiful btw
@Wintaer could you add me to the Slytherin Common room pinglist? All these pairs.are beautiful btw
@Wintaer

My weakness! <3 All your dragons are beautiful! Could I be added to the pinglist for Badger's Hearth and Trailblazers please?
@Wintaer

My weakness! <3 All your dragons are beautiful! Could I be added to the pinglist for Badger's Hearth and Trailblazers please?
ucjMnrX.pngliXoQQI.png6m2ResQ.pngexUrsEs.pngQZ9hjwp.pngtR4K16W.pngNN0BWGl.pngkBpCOnb.pngaL21n5x.png9Ul81xi.png7GFlGJN.pngqKZAaLK.png
7T1GlRm.png
@Wintaer Can I be added to the general (Magick Lovers) ping list please? Thank you so much! Your dragons are amazing!
@Wintaer Can I be added to the general (Magick Lovers) ping list please? Thank you so much! Your dragons are amazing!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
[center][emoji=rose][/center]
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@Wintaer Can I get on your Slytherin pinglist please? (if you have one for those pairs that is) hehe [emoji=green apple]
@Wintaer Can I get on your Slytherin pinglist please? (if you have one for those pairs that is) hehe
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
Bump!
Bump!
nudX0O8.png

Please click these little guys, it takes way too long to hatch them.
@wintaer Hi I'm looking for a slytherin dragon and I was wondering if I could be added to Merlin x Morgana's pinglist. I was also wondering what on average is the price for the dragons or if they're always the same as the 20,000T listed below the first post.
@wintaer Hi I'm looking for a slytherin dragon and I was wondering if I could be added to Merlin x Morgana's pinglist. I was also wondering what on average is the price for the dragons or if they're always the same as the 20,000T listed below the first post.
jxLI8bj.gifJtGOgID.gif
@Wintaer Wow, this is such a cool hatchery, and the creativity is awesome! Could you add me to the Ravenclaw Common Room ping list, please! I would really appreciate it!
@Wintaer Wow, this is such a cool hatchery, and the creativity is awesome! Could you add me to the Ravenclaw Common Room ping list, please! I would really appreciate it!
mVbiNgO.pngPyzT7QY.png24GL7rg.pngdVEhpEt.png0jScwbh.pngvgZFjhe.pngexUrsEs.pngh8GgOlC.pngSKppn6R.pngAer-PhantomV2.gifPdiBTNZ.pngQ7oWmMw.png7GFlGJN.pngLLXHrpZ.png
bBbrKLW.png