Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ✿-Project Cheap Coatls-✿
@WildPariah That is so nice of you ;3; let's hope that they are online today so this transaction can go smoothly.
@WildPariah That is so nice of you ;3; let's hope that they are online today so this transaction can go smoothly.
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
@Kyotosorae

Loving all the pups, but I absolutely adore the sky/lavender one. Could I get her?
@Kyotosorae

Loving all the pups, but I absolutely adore the sky/lavender one. Could I get her?
@Kyotosorae

Ahh they are all amazing!! My preference is for the little boy, followed by the sky/lavender girl. But I see others feel similarly so I'm flexible. Really can't go wrong with these gorgeous sky noodles ^_^ thank you so much!
@Kyotosorae

Ahh they are all amazing!! My preference is for the little boy, followed by the sky/lavender girl. But I see others feel similarly so I'm flexible. Really can't go wrong with these gorgeous sky noodles ^_^ thank you so much!
@thestillpoint @WildPariah @nightborncat
I'm so sorry for replying so late ;3; my laptop burned itself down so i had to wait my mate to get home!

Would all of you agree to this?:

Nightborncat could get the sky/lavender lady
thestillpoint could get sky/splash boy
Wildpariah could get the sky/magenta lady?
I'm so sorry for replying so late ;3; my laptop burned itself down so i had to wait my mate to get home!

Would all of you agree to this?:

Nightborncat could get the sky/lavender lady
thestillpoint could get sky/splash boy
Wildpariah could get the sky/magenta lady?
I'm fine with it if the others are.
I'm fine with it if the others are.

sent an crossroads offer for all of you by using that tiny list i made, if the dragon i'm offering is not the one you were hoping for you can cancel and ask if others are still available.

sent an crossroads offer for all of you by using that tiny list i made, if the dragon i'm offering is not the one you were hoping for you can cancel and ask if others are still available.
@Kyotosorae

Ahh, thank you so much!! I absolutely adore this boy, and I really appreciate you having such reasonable prices and spreading the sky noodle love to all ^_^ You're the best!!
@Kyotosorae

Ahh, thank you so much!! I absolutely adore this boy, and I really appreciate you having such reasonable prices and spreading the sky noodle love to all ^_^ You're the best!!
@Kyotosorae

Is that sky/magenta baby currently available or on hold for someone?
@Kyotosorae

Is that sky/magenta baby currently available or on hold for someone?
5gCMn1D.png
@chaosmagic The sky/magenta lady is on hold for wildpariah currently.
@chaosmagic The sky/magenta lady is on hold for wildpariah currently.
@Kyotosorae I'd like to reserve one
@Kyotosorae I'd like to reserve one
you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom
you look so pretty but you're gone so soon ♥