Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Snail Mail Stickers & Art <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1]
[emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1]
HELLO
WOULD YOU TAKE GEMS OR TREAUSURE!????!?!?!?!?
I literally love this lol
HELLO
WOULD YOU TAKE GEMS OR TREAUSURE!????!?!?!?!?
I literally love this lol
Dino!
They/them
FR +19!
Feel free to chat, I don't bite!
@dinothefl00f Hello! I'd love to take gems/treasure however due to the contents of the items in the envelopes themselves and also paying postage services, my Snail Mail is currently only $5 USD <3 ^^ Maybe in the future I'll be able to take other forms of payment as this is currently a business idea revolving around my art at the moment besides commissions like digital drawings [emoji=gem size=1]
@dinothefl00f Hello!
I'd love to take gems/treasure however due to the contents of the items in the envelopes themselves and also paying postage services, my Snail Mail is currently only $5 USD <3 ^^ Maybe in the future I'll be able to take other forms of payment as this is currently a business idea revolving around my art at the moment besides commissions like digital drawings
[emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
Oh, ok! :D
lmk when you can! :D
Oh, ok! :D
lmk when you can! :D
Dino!
They/them
FR +19!
@dinothefl00f I would be willing to do a sketch of any one of your dragons and mail it to you for $3! <3 If you'd like
@dinothefl00f I would be willing to do a sketch of any one of your dragons and mail it to you for $3! <3 If you'd like
ahhh, unfortunately i dont have a credit/debit card, paypal, etc!
ahhh, unfortunately i dont have a credit/debit card, paypal, etc!
Dino!
They/them
FR +19!
i just remembered this!!! im gonna put in an order :)
i just remembered this!!! im gonna put in an order :)
eyayah | art shop | LF art
@dinothefl00f Awee I see! I'll let you know when I can take in-game currency then! <3
@dinothefl00f Awee I see! I'll let you know when I can take in-game currency then! <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7