Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [paused] chibi pop-up shop
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@frame i'm so sorry for the delay with this, but i hope this looks alright all finished up! do letme know if you'd like any changes and thank you for commissioning me again ;v;[emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/S81Q5YS.png[/img]
@frame
i'm so sorry for the delay with this, but i hope this looks alright all finished up! do letme know if you'd like any changes and thank you for commissioning me again ;v; S81Q5YS.png
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x 84065073_64h7a0BZcg6uyCq.png
@XXVeil AAA he looks so cute!! My friend was actually visiting when I saw this art so I got to show them in person and they were so excited!! Thanks so much for drawing him :)
@XXVeil AAA he looks so cute!! My friend was actually visiting when I saw this art so I got to show them in person and they were so excited!! Thanks so much for drawing him :)
@XXVeil
AAAA he looks so good aaaaa The expression and pose are so perfect thank you!!

I actually am curious, and I thought I'd ask - both of these chibi pieces you've done are so good I would love to get acrylic charms of the two of them to put on my bag! Would I have your permission to do that?
@XXVeil
AAAA he looks so good aaaaa The expression and pose are so perfect thank you!!

I actually am curious, and I thought I'd ask - both of these chibi pieces you've done are so good I would love to get acrylic charms of the two of them to put on my bag! Would I have your permission to do that?
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
@frame i'm so glad you like them, thank you for commissioning me again!! TvT [emoji=heart size=1]and yes, feel free to make charms of them, i'd be honored haha!
@frame
i'm so glad you like them, thank you for commissioning me again!! TvT and yes, feel free to make charms of them, i'd be honored haha!
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x 84065073_64h7a0BZcg6uyCq.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29