Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30
@antimoany

I have 11 dragons to send for my order with Kieren!
@antimoany

I have 11 dragons to send for my order with Kieren!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@antimoany

I've got another round of CRs to send!
@antimoany

I've got another round of CRs to send!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
[quote name="kasarian" date="2024-02-16 05:36:12" ] @/rufusdromknott will be accepting and recording promptly, thank you sm <3 @Juxta13 I might need to be moved to the recording 500+ dragons for this! (at least, the artist role) ty ! (will be recording until i reach the end of the list, then i'll be recording privately after to keep things clean!) [/quote] @kasarian Your artist role has been moved to the 500+ tab. Don't worry if it takes just a little while for the totals to catch up.
kasarian wrote on 2024-02-16 05:36:12:
@/rufusdromknott will be accepting and recording promptly, thank you sm <3

@Juxta13 I might need to be moved to the recording 500+ dragons for this! (at least, the artist role) ty !
(will be recording until i reach the end of the list, then i'll be recording privately after to keep things clean!)

@kasarian
Your artist role has been moved to the 500+ tab. Don't worry if it takes just a little while for the totals to catch up.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@antimoany sending in 354 levels for my order with kasarian!
@antimoany sending in 354 levels for my order with kasarian!
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@antimoany
ah, kasarian's orders aren't in the sheet for this push because he's catching his own dragons! it seems they were sent to you by mistake! ;v;
if you happen to have any dragons you haven't exalted yet, i imagine he would appreciate if they were sent his way instead!
@antimoany
ah, kasarian's orders aren't in the sheet for this push because he's catching his own dragons! it seems they were sent to you by mistake! ;v;
if you happen to have any dragons you haven't exalted yet, i imagine he would appreciate if they were sent his way instead!
2P6JHiP.png
@antimoany
kasarian will be getting the normal rate of 1.5kt/level, but omitting the 10% seed vault fee; so for 270 levels, that'll be 405kt! :3
@antimoany
kasarian will be getting the normal rate of 1.5kt/level, but omitting the 10% seed vault fee; so for 270 levels, that'll be 405kt! :3
2P6JHiP.png
@antimoany
oh, thank you!! >w< i'll leave them on the sheet just so we know which dragons went where, but i'll zero out that order once the rest of the levels come in~
(and thank you so much for fantastic record-keeping! :D it's very much appreciated!!)
@antimoany
oh, thank you!! >w< i'll leave them on the sheet just so we know which dragons went where, but i'll zero out that order once the rest of the levels come in~
(and thank you so much for fantastic record-keeping! :D it's very much appreciated!!)
2P6JHiP.png
@Kothra Hi there! I'm sending you some dragons to start payment for BrassicaOracle! I'm not sure how many dragons or levels it is yet because i have, erm, a bunch of unnamed mixed in, but i'll ETA as soon as i've got them all set up so we can make sure we're on the same page ^^

//ETA: alright, that should be 11 level 7s and 3 level 10s for a total of 107 levels to start with!
@Kothra Hi there! I'm sending you some dragons to start payment for BrassicaOracle! I'm not sure how many dragons or levels it is yet because i have, erm, a bunch of unnamed mixed in, but i'll ETA as soon as i've got them all set up so we can make sure we're on the same page ^^

//ETA: alright, that should be 11 level 7s and 3 level 10s for a total of 107 levels to start with!
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
@Antimoany

I have one last round of CRs to send! 9 dragons this time. :D
@Antimoany

I have one last round of CRs to send! 9 dragons this time. :D
IMG-1405.png
@Antimoany thank you so much!! i was tickled that the vista and dragon matched so perfectly XD
@Antimoany thank you so much!! i was tickled that the vista and dragon matched so perfectly XD
IMG-1405.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30