Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Twy's temporary art shop (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Yes please! Same order as the one I tried to do last time.
Yes please! Same order as the one I tried to do last time.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
@twyrine hi! i was just wondering if (when you have an open shop) you still do the lil sig babies? you drew newt for me years ago and i've had him in my signature since :) i just randomly thought of it today and was curious if you still draw 'em. :3
@twyrine hi! i was just wondering if (when you have an open shop) you still do the lil sig babies? you drew newt for me years ago and i've had him in my signature since :) i just randomly thought of it today and was curious if you still draw 'em. :3
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
@Pride
hello there, sorry for the late reply!
technically I am not offering any siggy adopts in the shop right now, but if anyone would like to order one I am absolutely down for getting back to doing them! It's just that I got less time for drawing nowadays so I reopen the shop very rarely so I don't get overwhelmed or make people wait too long, but if no one minds the wait and is really interested in ordering something I am down for any commission offers via PM!
@Pride
hello there, sorry for the late reply!
technically I am not offering any siggy adopts in the shop right now, but if anyone would like to order one I am absolutely down for getting back to doing them! It's just that I got less time for drawing nowadays so I reopen the shop very rarely so I don't get overwhelmed or make people wait too long, but if no one minds the wait and is really interested in ordering something I am down for any commission offers via PM!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Bashett

It's been a long while so not sure if you're still interested but we're open again!
@Bashett

It's been a long while so not sure if you're still interested but we're open again!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
hello! could I get a small fullbody of this lil guy please? c:
hello! could I get a small fullbody of this lil guy please? c:
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
hello! if you don't mind me taking a slot would i be able to get a bust or small fullbody (your choice) of either adelheid or lethe, whichever you wouldn't be doing for our art trade? x,)
hello! if you don't mind me taking a slot would i be able to get a bust or small fullbody (your choice) of either adelheid or lethe, whichever you wouldn't be doing for our art trade? x,)
x x afrien they/she
FRT+2 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
If you're still taking slots, I'd love an icon of this little dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91777291][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/917773/91777291.png[/img][/url]
If you're still taking slots, I'd love an icon of this little dragon
91777291.png
MoqS2WL.png ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎looking for:
Hi there! Im interested!!
Hi there! Im interested!!
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@Kiralia
Sure, added your order to the list! Also just wanted to say they look so cute :)
@Kiralia
Sure, added your order to the list! Also just wanted to say they look so cute :)
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@XXVeil
Will do! I already started a piece for Adelheid so I'll go with Lethe this time
@XXVeil
Will do! I already started a piece for Adelheid so I'll go with Lethe this time
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6