Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [G / USD] Custom Gijinkas / Art shop!
[img] https://i.postimg.cc/PqMkgWp5/8-FFB72-E1-C5-D0-4-F8-D-9-BD4-29-CEA95-D3689.gif[/img] [center][Size=7]HELLO! WELCOME SHOP GOING ON HIATUS (TEMPORARY) AFTER ALL COMMS ARE COMPLETE [/size][/center] [center]I offer custom gijinka design and/or regular comm art! I have examples of my designs / art and finished commissions [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3260106/1#post_54717011][b]here[/b][/url] For USD payment I accept Paypal and Cash app :0) [rule] [b]FR SLOTS: 1: sometimes [sketch] 2: [CLOSED] 3: [CLOSED] [b]USD SLOTS: 1: [CLOSED] 2: [CLOSED] 3: [CLOSED] ----- [pinglist=19330] Bailysis | GhostOrgans | Scrumptious | Solcie | TheWanderers | lemfolis [/center] [rule] I will do custom [b]gijinka designs[/b] for pretty much anything! - nonhumans (obviously) - dragons - robots - furries / ferals - pokemon - whatever you have references for [b]REGULAR ART[/b] YES - humans / humanoid - anthros / furries - dragons (will likely take longer) - existing gijinkas - fan characters and ocs etc - robots NO - mechs / super complicated machinery - extremely detailed designs (just ask!) - ferals other than dragons (i can’t guarantee good quality :o( ) - backgrounds (i am not good at them </3) - anything that goes against FR TOS [rule] [size=6]RULES! [/size] [rule] 1. [b]Full payment is expected up front, PMS (FR currency or to confirm usd payment) or Crossroads please! i will only accept it after i have gotten approval of the sketches and concepts i send you.[/b] 2. related to above, i will send you one to three sketches / wips for you to review and request things for change and whatnot. dont be shy about telling me to change things up front! 3. I don’t care what you do with the finished art, just credit me and do not use my artwork for commercial or monetary purpose. 4. [b](AS OF 9/2/23) My schedule is bonkers! this means comms will take significantly more time, this will span for the foreseeable future!. I have not forgotten you, I'm just very very busy. it will get done one way or another! [/b] 5. If you do not respond to a progress update within [b]three days [/b]I’m going to just move forward with your commission! simply to make use of my own time, apologies! just poke me in PMs or whatnot if you have questions. on the off chance that I cannot finish your piece, you will receive a full refund. [center][size=6]PRICING AND FORMS BELOW[/size][/center]
8-FFB72-E1-C5-D0-4-F8-D-9-BD4-29-CEA95-D3689.gif
HELLO! WELCOME

SHOP GOING ON HIATUS (TEMPORARY) AFTER ALL COMMS ARE COMPLETE
I offer custom gijinka design and/or regular comm art! I have examples of my designs / art and finished commissions here
For USD payment I accept Paypal and Cash app :0)

FR SLOTS:
1: sometimes [sketch]
2: [CLOSED]
3: [CLOSED]

USD SLOTS:
1: [CLOSED]
2: [CLOSED]
3: [CLOSED]

Bailysis | GhostOrgans | Scrumptious | Solcie | TheWanderers | lemfolis

I will do custom gijinka designs for pretty much anything!
- nonhumans (obviously)
- dragons
- robots
- furries / ferals
- pokemon
- whatever you have references for

REGULAR ART
YES

- humans / humanoid
- anthros / furries
- dragons (will likely take longer)
- existing gijinkas
- fan characters and ocs etc
- robots

NO
- mechs / super complicated machinery
- extremely detailed designs (just ask!)
- ferals other than dragons (i can’t guarantee good quality :o( )
- backgrounds (i am not good at them </3)
- anything that goes against FR TOS

RULES!

1. Full payment is expected up front, PMS (FR currency or to confirm usd payment) or Crossroads please! i will only accept it after i have gotten approval of the sketches and concepts i send you.

2. related to above, i will send you one to three sketches / wips for you to review and request things for change and whatnot. dont be shy about telling me to change things up front!

3. I don’t care what you do with the finished art, just credit me and do not use my artwork for commercial or monetary purpose.

4. (AS OF 9/2/23) My schedule is bonkers! this means comms will take significantly more time, this will span for the foreseeable future!. I have not forgotten you, I'm just very very busy. it will get done one way or another!

5. If you do not respond to a progress update within three days I’m going to just move forward with your commission! simply to make use of my own time, apologies!

just poke me in PMs or whatnot if you have questions. on the off chance that I cannot finish your piece, you will receive a full refund.
PRICING AND FORMS BELOW
James / Any pronouns
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/ZRnHLfPk/luv.png[/img] [b]UPDATED PRICES 02/25/24, CURRENT CLIENTS ARE EXEMPT [/b] [size=5][center][b]gijinka / regular design (one fullbody, unshaded ref sheet)[/b] : 5000g / 55$ usd [b]gijinka / regular design turnaround (three pose fullbody turnaround, doubles as an unshaded ref)[/b] 8000g / 70$ usd [/center] [center]OR[/center] [center][b]regular art (bust): [/b] 200g / 10$ [b]regular art (halfbody)[/b] 400g / 25$ [b]regular art (fullbody) [/b] 600g / 30$ [i](+100g / 5$ for shading / + 50% per character added)[/i] [b] dragon bust: [/b] 600g / 25$ [b] dragon halfbody: [/b] 2000g / 35$ [b] dragon fullbody: [/b] 4000g / 45$ [i](+500g / 10$ for shading / + 50% per dergs added)[/i][/center] [/size] [rule] [size=6] FORMS[/size] [rule] [b]GIJINKA FORM:[/b] [quote]USERNAME: REF IMAGE(S): PAYMENT (gems or usd): REGULAR OR TURNAROUND: NOTES: (specific design notes you want me to keep in mind ex: skin color, clothing, personality, aesthetics, whatever)[/quote] [b]REGULAR ART FORM:[/b] [quote]USERNAME: REF IMAGE(S): TYPE: (bust/halfbod/fullbod) PAYMENT (gems or usd): POSE / EXPRESSION / ETC: SHADING (yay or nay): NOTES: [/quote] [center][size=6]IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO ASK ME![/size][/center]
luv.png

UPDATED PRICES 02/25/24, CURRENT CLIENTS ARE EXEMPT

gijinka / regular design (one fullbody, unshaded ref sheet) : 5000g / 55$ usd
gijinka / regular design turnaround (three pose fullbody turnaround, doubles as an unshaded ref) 8000g / 70$ usd
OR
regular art (bust): 200g / 10$
regular art (halfbody) 400g / 25$
regular art (fullbody) 600g / 30$
(+100g / 5$ for shading / + 50% per character added)

dragon bust: 600g / 25$
dragon halfbody: 2000g / 35$
dragon fullbody: 4000g / 45$
(+500g / 10$ for shading / + 50% per dergs added)

FORMS

GIJINKA FORM:
Quote:
USERNAME:
REF IMAGE(S):
PAYMENT (gems or usd):
REGULAR OR TURNAROUND:
NOTES: (specific design notes you want me to keep in mind ex: skin color, clothing, personality, aesthetics, whatever)

REGULAR ART FORM:
Quote:
USERNAME:
REF IMAGE(S):
TYPE: (bust/halfbod/fullbod)
PAYMENT (gems or usd):
POSE / EXPRESSION / ETC:
SHADING (yay or nay):
NOTES:
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO ASK ME!
James / Any pronouns
@mienshaoz Hello, I love your art. =) I'd like to get a regular bust, please! USERNAME: sniewaar REF IMAGE(S):[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87791303][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/877914/87791303_350.png[/img][/url] POSE / EXPRESSION / ETC: Angry or scowling expression SHADING (yay or nay): Yes, please NOTES: I'm not sure if you're doing apparel for these, but if you are I'd like those included. I can pay extra if you'd like!
@mienshaoz
Hello, I love your art. =) I'd like to get a regular bust, please!

USERNAME: sniewaar
REF IMAGE(S):87791303_350.png
POSE / EXPRESSION / ETC: Angry or scowling expression
SHADING (yay or nay): Yes, please
NOTES: I'm not sure if you're doing apparel for these, but if you are I'd like those included. I can pay extra if you'd like!
riddler...
@sniewaar of course! and i can do apparel for no extra cost, you’re good ^_^. I can get that started for you soon and i’ll send progress after payment [emoji=music note size=1]
@sniewaar
of course! and i can do apparel for no extra cost, you’re good ^_^. I can get that started for you soon and i’ll send progress after payment
James / Any pronouns
@mienshaoz

Are you willing to make a custom anthro design for me??? I know its not a gijinka but I'm trying to help my friend get a new fursona and your art is utterly amazing.
@mienshaoz

Are you willing to make a custom anthro design for me??? I know its not a gijinka but I'm trying to help my friend get a new fursona and your art is utterly amazing.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch aww thank you!! I can do that absolutely! all I need is details :3c
@Enoch aww thank you!! I can do that absolutely! all I need is details :3c
James / Any pronouns
@mienshaoz

Awesome; I will PM you the details!
Please add me to the slots!

Also pls give me a few minutes to get some clothing references LOL
@mienshaoz

Awesome; I will PM you the details!
Please add me to the slots!

Also pls give me a few minutes to get some clothing references LOL
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch On it!
@Enoch On it!
James / Any pronouns
Your art is so so cool!! Could I get a full-body of this silly dude please :3 USERNAME: kitkatkitkat REF IMAGE(S): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86959232][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/869593/86959232_350.png[/img][/url] POSE / EXPRESSION / ETC: calm/relaxed or a sweet smile!! and for the pose maybe laying down ooor.. snoozing with[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64242442] Tinwe[/url] on his back! SHADING (yay or nay): yes please :DD NOTES: I'd love it if you could make him extra fluffy! and like flowy soft fur if that makes sense :3 I can pay 110 gems if you do include Tinwe,, I think that would be the price for both?? lmk if I need to pay more though!
Your art is so so cool!! Could I get a full-body of this silly dude please :3
USERNAME: kitkatkitkat
REF IMAGE(S): 86959232_350.png
POSE / EXPRESSION / ETC: calm/relaxed or a sweet smile!! and for the pose maybe laying down ooor.. snoozing with Tinwe on his back!
SHADING (yay or nay): yes please :DD
NOTES: I'd love it if you could make him extra fluffy! and like flowy soft fur if that makes sense :3
I can pay 110 gems if you do include Tinwe,, I think that would be the price for both?? lmk if I need to pay more though!
I luv pengosolvent :}

please ping!!
@kitkatkitkat of course!! i love these guys… it might take a while, nearing a week 2 do it, just as a warning. i’ll get 2 it after payment :3 [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@kitkatkitkat of course!! i love these guys… it might take a while, nearing a week 2 do it, just as a warning. i’ll get 2 it after payment :3
James / Any pronouns